|Justin Ervin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1988|
Justin Ervin is an American videographer, director, producer, and writer. Over the years, he has worked on several projects including Paranormal State, Elephant in the Room, Down a Dark Stairwell, Six Months Later, Essence Black Girl Magic: A’Dorian Thomas, Derby in Black, Tunnel of Love, and The Pain of Love.
Videographer, Director, Producer, Writer
- Others – Linda Graham (Mother-In-Law)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Ervin has dated –
- Ashley Graham (2009-Present) – In the year 2009, he met plus-size model, television presenter, and body activist Ashley Graham at a New York-based church. They got married the following year and in a 2017 interview with CBS, Graham stated that the duo’s interracial relationship came as a shock to her Nebraska family and said, “I will never forget that feeling of just sitting there with Justin, thinking, ‘I’m so embarrassed that I had to bring him in to meet these people, these people who raised me and taught me how to live, and he’s being treated so terribly,” adding, “And he said to me, ‘Racism is never surprising, but it’s always disappointing.'”
They welcomed their first child, a boy named Isaac Menelik Giovanni Ervin, on January 18, 2020. In July 2021, Ashley announced her 2nd pregnancy via Instagram and in September 2021, she revealed that they were expecting twin boys. The couple welcomed twin sons named Malachi and Roman on January 7, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports shaved head with beard
Justin Ervin Facts
- He wrote, produced, and directed the 2014 short drama film Six Months Later.
- He worked on an episode of UFC Ultimate Insider in 2015.
- In March 2023, during an interview, Ashley Graham revealed that Justin had gotten a vasectomy.
Featured Image by Justin Ervin / Instagram