|Ashton Arbab Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ashton Arbab is an American actor, singer, dancer, and social media star who is best known for his appearance on Mutt & Stuff (2016) as Marco and on General Hospital as Dev Cerci. Besides that, he has appeared on a number of other shows and films such as Alexa & Katie (2018), A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting. However, he is perhaps most prominently known for having dated dancer, singer, actress, and model Mackenzie Ziegler in the past. Ashton has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Manhattan Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He graduated from Mira Costa High School, Manhattan Beach in 2017.
Actor, Social Media Star, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Tahir Arbab
- Mother – Connie Constance McCullough
- Siblings – Brittany Arbab (Older Sister)
Ashton is represented by Dream Talent Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143½ lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ashton has dated –
- Mackenzie Ziegler (2018-2019)
- Sharlize True (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Parts his hair in the middle
- Slender physique
Through his social media, Ashton has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Liam Ciavarelli
He has also appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Disney Resorts
- Disney XD
Ashton Arbab Favorite Things
- Ride At Disney Land – Space Mountain, Splash Mountain
- Music Artist – Justin Bieber, Bozzy, Lauv
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Movies – The Wolf Of Wall Street (2013), The Great Gatsby (2012), Catch Me If You Can (2002 ), The Aviator (2004), La La Land (2016)
Ashton Arbab Facts
- He was brought up in the Manhattan Beach area alongside his sister, Brittany Arbab.
- Arbab was 9 years old when he started working as a model and also began to star in various commercials.
- At the age of 6, he signed a deal with Starlight Productions to perform in the production Children’s Theatre – The Black Box. He worked there for 3 whole years before moving on to pursue his career in modeling.
- Ashton made his debut TV show appearance as Marco on Nickelodean’s Mutt & Stuff in 2016.
- Arbab was featured in the short video titled “PSY Wants to Kill Me” in 2012.
- He has released a number of singles including Blue Eyed Baby (2019), I Fall in Like Too Easily (2019), Spoil You (2019), and Lovebug (2020).
- In January 2020, Ashton got himself a Maltese dog named London Gatsby Arbab. London was born on December 18, 2019.
- He looks up to Justin Bieber as his singing idol and actor Leonardo DiCaprio as his acting inspiration. He would also choose Leonardo and actress Emma Stone to act alongside.
- Arbab is close to his family and is also a huge sports fan.
- One of the most embarrassing moments in his life was when his fifth-grade crush walked into a parlor when he was getting his eyebrows threaded.
- The best concert he’s ever been to was one of Justin Bieber.
- His celebrity crush is singer and actress Lennon Stella.
- If he could have a superpower of his choice, it would be the ability to fly.
- His dream car is a white-colored Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
Featured Image By Ashton Arbab / Instagram