|ScHoolboy Q Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1986|
ScHoolboy Q is an American rapper who has released albums and tracks such as Setbacks, Blank Face LP, Oxymoron, Habits & Contradictions, Crash Talk, Yay Yay, Hands on tHe WHeel (ft. A$AP Rocky), Collard Greens (ft. Kendrick Lamar), Man of tHe Year, Break tHe Bank, Studio (ft. BJ tHe CHicago Kid), Hell of a NigHt, THat Part (ft. Kanye West), Overtime (ft. Miguel and Justine Skye), Numb Numb Juice, CHopstix (with Travis Scott), and Floating (ft. 21 Savage). Alongside rappers Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and Kendrick Lamar, he has also been a member of the hip-hop supergroup Black Hippy.
Quincy Matthew Hanley
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
ScHoolboy went to the John Muir Middle School and Crenshaw High School.
Post that, he attended Glendale Community College and Los Angeles City College.
Finally, he got admission at the Los Angeles Southwest College and West Los Angeles College.
- Father – He served in the army.
- Mother – She served in the army.
Schoolboy Q has been represented by manager Dave Free.
Top Dawg Entertainment, Interscope Records, G.E.D. Inc.
His net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
ScHoolboy Q is reported to have slept with his Black Hippy bandmate Kendrick Lamar’s girlfriend. This was the reason behind the alleged feud between Lamar and Schoolboy.
He also has 2 daughters – Joyce “Joy” Hanley (b. April 24, 2009) and another one who was born on January 4, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Schoolboy Q is of African-American and Honduran descent.
- Numerous face tattoos
- Trimmed beard
- His round glass shades
Schoolboy Q has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Buscemi (Online footwear store)
- Jewelry store, IF and Co.
- Beats by Dre
He has been featured in the digital promotion campaign for streetwear company, Zanerobe and social networking site, Myspace.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the hip-hop group, Black Hippy
- The immense success of his studio album, Oxymoron
He released his debut studio album, Setbacks in January 2011. It reached #100 on Billboard 200.
First TV Show
In 2013, he guest appeared in the series GGN: Snoop Dogg’s Double G News Network as himself.
After getting concerned with his health problems such as heartburn and obesity, he started hitting the gym 6 days a week. The cardio session is an integral part of his workout routine. When it comes to lifting weights, he regularly switches around body part combinations. Usually, he starts up with a chest and back combination workout. This is followed by arms exercises and then the lower body.
He was supporting his workout regime and weight loss with a high-protein diet. The fiber formed 15% of the overall diet. Also, he was eating broccoli every day. Apart from that, he was having eggs and steaks on a daily basis.
ScHoolboy Q Favorite Things
- Los Angeles Restaurant – Shaba Shabu House
- Meal – Sliced beef and rice
- NFL Team – San Francisco 49ers
- Rapper Of All Time – Nas
ScHoolboy Q Facts
- While studying at the West Los Angeles College, he played in their football team named, West Los Angeles Oilers.
- Before he found his foothold in the music industry, he used to work as a drug dealer, selling prescription drug Oxycontin. For a short duration of time, he also sold marijuana and crack.
- While growing up in California, he was affiliated with a local street gang named “52 Hoover Gangster Crips”.
- In 2007, he was arrested by the authorities for home invasion and imprisoned with a six-month sentence. He served three months of the sentence on house arrest.
- On February 25, 2014, he released his major-label debut studio album titled Oxymoron which peaked at number #1 on the US Billboard 200 chart, US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and ‘Gold’ by IFPI Danmark.
- Some of his musical influences include Nas, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G., Kurupt, and Tupac Shakur.
- His 4th studio album titled Blank Face LP was released on July 8, 2016, and it features guest appearances from several prominent artists such as Kanye West, Jadakiss, E-40, Tha Dogg Pound, Miguel, and others. The album peaked at number #1 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #2 on both the US Billboard 200 chart as well as the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #5 on the UK R&B Albums (OCC) chart.