|Justine Skye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justine Indira Skyers
Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
Justine Skye dropped out of high school when she was 16 years old to focus on her music career. However, she didn’t completely give up her education and instead, continued her education through homeschooling.
Singer, Model, and Actress
- Mother – Nova Perry (Music Attorney)
- Siblings – She is the only child.
Justine Skye is represented by One Management.
- Atlantic Records
- Republic Records
- Roc Nation
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justine Skye has dated –
- Playboi Carti (2014-2016) – Justine Skye started dating rapper, model, and songwriter, Playboi Carti, in the year 2014 and they were seen together on various occasions. The duo went out for around 2 years before deciding to finally part ways in May 2016.
- Wizkid (2016-2017) – Justine has been linked with rapper Wizkid on and off since 2016. The first dating rumors surfaced in June 2016, which were sparked by their social media activity. These rumors further intensified when a respected music blogger Ovie tweeted that Wizkid was taking the stage with his girlfriend Justine at One Music Africa Fest. He even posted a picture of them hanging together backstage. Then, in January 2017, it was reported that they had broken up as they had stopped sharing their pictures together. They were rumored to have got back together in July as he tweeted, Baby gal going nowhere! U belong to me. However, soon after, he deleted his tweet.
- Travis Scott (2016-2017)
- Justise Winslow (2017) – In March 2017, Justine was reported to be going out with basketball star Justise. The source of these rumors was a cozy picture shared by Skye on her social media account in which she was seen getting cozy with him on a private yacht.
- Lewis Hamilton (2017) – Skye was linked with British F1 star Lewis Hamilton in September 2017 after they were spotted partying together at the 1 OAK nightclub in New York City. Later in the night, they were spotted leaving the nightclub together.
- GoldLink (2019) – Justine had dated rapper GoldLink in 2019 after he released a song titled Justine’s Interlude in January 2019. After a few days, GoldLink confirmed the rumors by posting a video of them together. The relationship was short-lived.
- Giveon (2020-Present) – Justine had started dating singer Giveon in 2020. In December 2020, they had spent the holidays together in Jamaica with friends and family.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Afro-Jamaican ancestry. While, on her mother’s side, she has Afro-Jamaican and Indo-Jamaican ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Purple’.
- Curly hair
- High cheekbones
- Justine Skye has appeared in a TV commercial for a variety of products from the brand Dark and Lovely.
- She has also used her strong social media presence to plug quite a number of products through her official accounts.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her 2nd EP, Emotionally Unavailable, which was made available only in digital download format. The record still managed to peak at the 14th rank on the US R&B charts.
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms, including Instagram, on which she boasts more than 1 million followers.
Her debut album ULTRAVIOLET was released in January 2018 in the digital download form.
She made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the drama movie, Green Dolphin in 2018.
First TV Show
In April 2013, Justine Skye made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Today.
Justine Skye’s preferred workout mode is Vinyasa Yoga. She finds it hard to perform because of her busy schedule. Justine also relies on kickboxing for her workout needs. She initially got into kickboxing with her mother.
Justine Skye Favorite Things
- Workout – Vinyasa Yoga
- Color – Green
Justine Skye Facts
- She started building her Internet image after she dropped out of high school.
- Justine got her first breakthrough after her cover of Drake’s Headlines went viral on YouTube and managed to garner more than 2 million views.
- She has taken singing lessons. However, she has honed her songwriting skills on her own.
- In October 2017, she was caught up in a controversy after she took a knee after singing the national anthem at the Brooklyn Nets game. A couple of days earlier, US President Donald Trump had delivered a stinging rebuke to those disrespecting the national anthem and US armies by kneeling before NFL matches.
Featured Image by Justine Skye / Instagram