|Khoudia Diop Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1996|
Khoudia Diop is a Senegalese fashion model known for her extremely dark skin. Her modeling career started when she got scouted by the co-founder of The Colored Girl Project. She has been featured in a campaign for The Colored Girl Project in 2016. Khoudia has endorsed various fashion brands like Lancôme and Make Up For Ever. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Melanin goddess, Dark Beauty, Dark Doll, Laa Blackbarbiie, Redefining beauty, The Mother of Stars
New York City, New York, United States
Khoudia attended Lycée Suger high school in France.
- Siblings – Matar Ibnou Lamine Ndiaye (Brother), Mouhamed Tall (Brother), Samba Bathie Diao (Brother), Sokhna Dieng (Sister)
Khoudia is represented by –
- The Colored Girl Project
- Electric Republic
- Wilhelmina Models
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 lbs
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Khoudia Diop has dated –
- Shaun Ross – According to one of her Instagram pictures, she seems to be dating model and singer Shaun Ross.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Senegalese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘brown’ or ‘red’.
- Extremely dark skin
- Thick curly hair
She has appeared in Icelandic Glacial TV commercials.
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Lancôme (Paris)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER U.S.
Best Known For
Her extremely dark skin and her successful modeling career
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the documentary news TV series Inside Edition in 2017.
Khoudia Diop Favorite Things
- Food – Fried Fish and Rice
Source – True Africa
Khoudia Diop Facts
- She was bullied a lot by her classmates due to her extremely dark skin color.
- Her mother left her when she was only 3 years old.
- She was raised by her mother’s sister.
- While young, Khoudia used to try and wash her skin right off in the shower.
- She relocated to Paris with her mother’s sister at the age of 15.
- She started modeling in Paris after shifting there at the age of 15.
- Khoudia shifted base to New York at the age of 17 to live with her family.
- Khoudia was scouted by the co-founder of The Colored Girl on Instagram. Her modeling actually career began from there.
- She was pressurized to use skin bleaching products at home when she was very young.
- Khoudia was featured in a campaign for The Colored Girl Project in 2016.
- She is not related to actress Anna Diop.
- Connect with her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Khoudia Diop / Instagram