|Shaun Ross Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1991|
Shaun Ross is an American fashion model, recording artist, and actor who is prominently known in the fashion industry as the first African-American professional male model born with albinism.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Shaun trained at The Ailey Studios in New York City, New York for 5 years.
Fashion Model, Actor, Recording Artist
- Father – Shaun Ross Sr.
- Mother – Geraldine Ross (Model)
- Siblings – He has 3 siblings.
As a model, Shaun is represented by –
- Djamee Models – New York City (Mother Agency)
- AMCK Models – London
- Trend Model Management – Barcelona
- IZAIO Management – Berlin
- 21Models – Guangzhou
- Next Models – Los Angeles
In 2020, Shaun Ross’s net worth was $2 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Shaun has dated –
- Khoudia Diop
- Devin Wesley
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Shaun is of African-American descent.
- Tall physical appearance
- Cropped afro hairstyle
- He has a benign section of extra skin tissue.
He has appeared in the campaigns for various brands including H&M, Givenchy, and Alexander McQueen.
Shaun Ross Facts
- He was born in a car that was going at 90 miles an hour on the Bronx River Highway. Hence, being named after the car that he was born in which was a Nissan 240sx.
- Shaun was brought up in New York.
- Growing up, his rare genetic condition made him an easy target for bullies who dehumanized him for his skin tone. Some of the names that were used to mock him were Powder, Wite-Out, and Casper.
- In 2008, Shaun was spotted by the New York-based modeling agency Djamee Models via a video on YouTube. He was only 16 years old at the time.
- Shaun got together with designer Nina Athanasiou in 2016, to release the “In My Skin” clothing line as a part of an awareness-raising campaign for albinism.
- Shaun has been featured in music videos for tracks including E.T. by Katy Perry, Pretty Hurts and Party by Beyoncé, Dark Again by Gold Fields’, and Coma by Issues’.
- As a model, he made his debut at the Lifeball Vienna May 2012 Show.
- In November 2017, Shaun released his first single titled Symmetry, featuring Lizzo.
- On May 6, 2021, Shaun came out with his debut album titled SHIFT. It was comprised of a total of 10 tracks that including Livin, WX5, You Care, Cream, and Waterboy.
- He is the only person in his family to have contracted albinism.
- Shaun once stated that he does not have any beauty spots on his body.
- He has been featured on the cover of various brands including SLIMI Magazine, Zink Magazine, and Papercut Magazine.
Featured Image By Manfred Werner / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0