|Daniela Peštová Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1970|
Daniela Peštová is a Czech model who is known for having worked with many of the celebrated names of the fashion industry and has also appeared on the covers of a number of magazines like GQ, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and ELLE.
Teplice, Czech Republic
Teplice, Czech Republic
Daniela Peštová attended university and studied languages.
Daniela Peštová is represented by –
- The Model CoOp – New York
- Visage Management – Zurich
- Select Model Management Stockholm – Stockholm
- Munich Models – Munich
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Elite Amsterdam – Amsterdam
- Elite London – London
- Women Direct – Milan
- Women 360 Paris – Paris
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniela Peštová has dated –
- Tommaso Buti (1994-1998) – She got married to Tommaso Buti, the former CEO of Fashion Café, in 1995 and they parent a son named Yannick Fausto (b. 1996). However, the couple divorced in the year 1998.
- Pavol Habera (1998-Present) – In 1998, Daniela Peštová started going out with Pavol Habera, singer and frontman of Slovak band TEAM, and they have been blessed with 2 children – a daughter named Ella Joy (b. July 21, 2002) and a son named Paul Henry (b. 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Daniela Peštová is of Czech descent.
- Chiseled facial features
- Toned body
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
She has done endorsement work for Dior Beauty, Garnier, AVON, Victoria’s Secret, Guess, Chanel Beauty, H&M, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Pantene, and Rolex.
Daniela Peštová Facts
- She was 17 years old when she started modeling.
- It was Dominique Caffin of Madison Modeling Agency who discovered Daniela Peštová.
- She has walked the ramp for various designers and brands like Prada, Victoria’s Secret, etc.
- Daniela Peštová has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Glamour Magazine U.S., Woman Madame Figaro, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Arena Magazine, Vogue Australia, GQ Italia, GQ Germany, GQ South Africa, Elle Germany, GQ España, Marie Claire Australia, Marie Claire UK, Marie Claire Czech Republic, Gloss Magazine, and several others.
- She was nicknamed ‘The Chameleon’ because she used to change her looks very frequently.
- She is well-versed in Czech, Russian, English, French, and Italian.
- Daniela Peštová has previously worked as a mail carrier in Czechoslovakia.
Featured Image by Daniela Peštová / Instagram