|Casey Baer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 2000|
Casey Baer is an American singer, songwriter, and social media personality who is known for uploading a large number of cover songs on her Instagram account. She has covered songs by several artists such as Sia, Justin Bieber, Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso, Khalid, Zayn Malik, Zedd, Selena Gomez, Max Schneider, Bruno Mars, Martin Garrix, Camila Cabello, Marshmello, Anne-Marie, Gnash, Bebe Rexha, and Olivia O’Brien. Moreover, Casey Baer has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Debi
Casey Baer is managed by Chas Stahl from Right Angle Entertainment.
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Previously she was in a relationship which did not progress the way she had wanted it to and, therefore, eventually came to an end. Her song Greatest Mistake has also been inspired by the same.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful hair
- Pouty lips
Casey Baer has either endorsed or promoted a large number of brands through social media which include the likes of Dr. Martens, ROCK YOUR HAIR, PrettyLittleThing, freepeople, ALLSAINTS, Levi’s, Urban Outfitters, GRLFRND DENIM, REVOLVE, Skullcandy, TheWhiskyAGoGo, ELLE A., AGOLDE, Gucci, rag & bone, Daniel Wellington, I AM GIA, LF STORES, Planet Blue, For Love & Lemons, Champion, Brandy Melville, RE/DONE, UNCVLIZD, Topshop, RtA, FIORUCCI, blue life, MIKOH, Lovers and Friends, WILDFOX, L*Space by Monica Wise, ONETEASPOON, and NOT YOUR ORDINARY BEAUTY.
Best Known For
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base by uploading her pictures as well as covers of several songs on her Instagram account. She enjoys more than 50k followers on Instagram and has covered a number of songs such as Cold Water by Justin Bieber, Let Me Go by Hailee Steinfeld and Alesso (feat. Florida Georgia Line and Andrew Watt), Chandelier and Helium by Sia, Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik (feat. Sia), Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara, Havana by Camila Cabello, Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello, Lights Down Low by Max Schneider (feat. Gnash), FRIENDS by Marshmello & Anne-Marie, Grenade by Bruno Mars, Heaven by Julia Michaels, In My Blood by Shawn Mendes, Stay by Post Malone, Ocean by Martin Garrix (feat. Khalid), I’m a Mess by Bebe Rexha, Costume Party by Lauren Duski, and I Hate U, I Love U by Gnash (feat. Olivia O’Brien).
- Having collaborated on a couple of covers on Instagram alongside the likes of Jake Clark and Bryce Xavier
As a Singer
Casey Baer released her debut single, titled Greatest Mistake, in 2019. She has also released covers of various songs by several musicians.
First Web Show
Casey Baer made her first web show appearance as herself in an episode, titled Kaylyn Slevin‘s Sneaker Ball with Sofie Dossi, Lexi Jayde, Tati McQuay, Nia Sioux, Ashton Arbab, of the talk-show series, Teens Wanna Know, in April 2019.
Casey Baer has maintained a healthy physique by maintaining an active lifestyle.
Casey Baer Favorite Things
- Makeup Hack – Fanning her face after using the setting spray because, according to her, it helps the look last longer
- Guilty Pleasure – Watching reality TV shows
Source – TeensWannaKnow.com
Casey Baer Facts
- She has made an appearance in the music video for the song Do You Say My Name by Matt Sato.
- Casey has also made covers of a number of songs by popular artists which include Drake‘s Hold On, We’re Going Home. She has also covered several songs by the likes of Justin Bieber and David Guetta.
- Casey Baer counts Canadian singer, songwriter, and dancer, Justin Bieber, as one of her major influences. She was star struck when she saw him in person for the very first time in a restaurant in Los Angeles, California. She has even claimed to have cried some happy tears.
- Visit her official website @ casey-baer.com.
- Follow Casey Baer on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Casey Baer / Instagram