Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia O’Brien studied at a Montessori School in Napa Valley. For her high school, she joined the Justin-Siena High School in Napa, California.
She later joined an online high school to complete her higher education but dropped out to focus on her fast-moving music career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Olivia O’Brien is managed by –
- LoyalT Management, Artist Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- Nadia Ali, Press Contact, Universal Music Group, Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Jbeau Lewis and David Galea, Booking Agents, United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Dance, Pop, Trip-hop
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia O’Brien has dated –
- Gnash – Olivia and Gnash dated briefly. Gnash is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, DJ and record producer. They have a daughter named Moareisetti Nash (b. December 2015). Many a time, Olivia has reached out on her Twitter account stating the need for a boyfriend. In one of her tweets, she had asked the importance of having a boyfriend and had stated that she had never had one nor does she plans to, for a long time. Again, in one of her earlier tweets, she asked her followers mockingly, the cost of one boyfriend and where she could find one.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye hair ‘blonde’ or ‘pink’.
- Thick eyebrows and fuller lips
- Often seen in cargo pants and heeled boots
- Green eyes
Olivia O’Brien hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her collaborated work with DJ Gnash for the song she wrote I Hate U I Love U which became a super hit reaching number 10 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Being a cover artist. One of her more popular covers is of Corinne Bailey Rae’s Put Your Covers On.
As a Singer
Olivia released her first EP titled It’s Not That Deep under the label Island Records on November 17, 2017.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
In July 2016, she made her first TV show appearance in the popular TV series Late Night with Seth Meyers performing her hit track “I Hate U I Love U”.
Olivia O’Brien’s workout routine and diet plans are not known.
Olivia O’Brien Favorite Things
- Producer To Work With – Felix Snow
- Go-To Sushi Order – Submarine roll with mangoes and jalapenos and extra eel sauce from The Room in Los Angeles.
- Place To Write – Her room
- Piece Of Clothing – Pants
- Dream Destination – Paris
- Brands – Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Juicy Couture
- Designers – Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Gucci
- Mantra Word – “Forever”, since nothing lasts forever
- Makeup Products – The Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, Two-Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Champagne Pop by Becca highlighter, Color Pop lipstick
Source – YouTube, Nylon, Galore Mag
Olivia O’Brien Facts
- She learned to play guitar and piano on her own.
- She got bullied a lot in the middle school and high school.
- Rihanna is her inspiration.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- She calls her style ugly.
- Olivia hates New York.
- Kehlani has been a huge influence on her music.
- Her celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes.
- Visit her official website @ www.oliviaobrienmusic.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Olivia O’Brien / Instagram