|Morgan Spector Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1980|
Morgan Spector is an American actor, voiceover artist, and theatre actor who is recognized for his roles like Dante Allen in Homeland, Kevin Copeland in The Mist, Mayor Bobby Novak in Pearson, Andre in The Drop, Herman Levin in The Plot Against America, Victor Dobrynin in Allegiance, Peter Yogorov in Person of Interest, Dr. Parsons in Christine, and Frank Capone in Boardwalk Empire.
Morgan Michael Spector
Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California, United States
Morgan Spector studied at Reed College located in Portland, Oregon, and then attended the acting school of the American Conservatory Theater located in San Francisco.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actor
- Father – Stephen Spector (Attorney)
- Mother – Jane Spector (Worked in public education as a teacher and then as an administrator)
- Others – Herbert Spector (Paternal Grandfather), Sylvia Schachner (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress in the New York Yiddish Theatre District)
Morgan Spector is represented by Innovative Artists N.Y., Talent and Literary Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Morgan Spector has dated –
- Rebecca Hall (2014-Present) – He met English actress Rebecca Hall in 2014 while the duo worked together in the Broadway play Machinal. On September 26, 2015, they got married and parent a child born in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Morgan Spector is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has Irish roots on his maternal side.
- Often sports a beard
- Deep-set eyes
Morgan Spector Facts
- He was raised in Guerneville, California.
- He was 8 years old when he acted for the first time in community theater.
- In 2006, Morgan Spector shifted to New York.
- He made his first TV show appearance as Player #1 in an episode titled All In of the police procedural drama series, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, in July 2009.
- Morgan Spector was included in the lead cast of the spy drama television series, Allegiance, in which he appeared as Victor Dobrynin, an SVR operative, in 2015.
- He co-starred as Sadie’s Husband in the 2018 drama film, A Vigilante.
- He played the role of Dante Allen, an old friend of Carrie’s who is looking into the hundreds of people President Keane has detained, in the 7th season of the spy thriller television series, Homeland.
- Morgan Spector’s theatre credits include having been cast as Rodolpho in A View from the Bridge at Cort Theatre (Broadway) in 2010, Lyman Sanderson M.D. in Harvey at Studio 54 (Broadway) in 2012, A Lover in Machinal at American Airlines Theatre (Broadway) in 2014, and Tom in Animal at Atlantic Stage 2 (Off-Broadway) in 2017.
Featured Image by Charlie Taylor / Instagram