|Moriah Elizabeth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1994|
Moriah Elizabeth is an American social media star, artist, dancer, and author, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed more than 3 million subscribers and more than 600 million views. She created the channel on August 25, 2010, but started a regular upload routine around 2012. At first, Moriah uploaded vlogs, tags, parodies, but as people’s interest in her creativity arose, she started posting DIY projects, arts & crafts, how-to guides and then specialized in creating so-called “squishies,” which were soft toys made of polyurethane foam also known as foam rubber. That gave Moriah an almost endless number of possibilities for things to create anew or imitate, such as food, toys, drinks, animals, houses, mythical beings, cartoon characters from well-known franchises, and a wide variety of other things.
On December 17, 2016, she uploaded a video titled Opening Mail From My P.O. Box! which quickly turned into regular video series due to her fanbase’s interest in sending the things they created or wanted her to customize using objects in the package. After the success of her Wreck This Journal series on the channel, on May 17, 2015, Moriah released her debut prompt book, titled Create This Book. It contained empty illustrations, text, and designs, as well as tips and tricks for the buyers to unleash their own creativity and fill it out themselves and make it one-of-a-kind. Due to popular demand, on August 2, 2018, she released Create This Book 2 (Volume 2). Moriah Elizabeth has also garnered a large fanbase online with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Elizabeth has a Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design.
Social Media Star, Artist, Author, Dancer
- Siblings – Sam (Younger Brother)
Moriah Elizabeth self-manages her career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Moriah Elizabeth has dated –
- Jordan (2013-Present) – She has kept her relationship with Jordan away from the public’s eye for the most part. However, Moriah revealed that she saw him for the 1st time when she was 10 years old, and they began dating during their college days. When she was 19 years old, the two finally tied the knot. Moriah later added that it wasn’t any outside factor that forced her to get married at such a young age such as religion or pregnancy and that she simply found her soulmate and it felt like a natural progression. In 2019, Moriah said she did want kids in the future, but not anytime soon.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic)
She is of American descent on her maternal, and Peruvian/Italian descent on her paternal side.
- Tall, slim physique
- Fuller bottom lip
- Wide nose
Moriah Elizabeth has endorsed brands such as Honey and Audible.
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 3 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 50k followers on Instagram
- Her arts and crafts and DIY skills, and 2 prompt books that she wrote, designed, and illustrated, titled Create This Book (2015), and Create This Book 2 (2018)
Moriah Elizabeth Favorite Things
- Animal – Cat
- Song – Fingers by Otis McDonald
- Chicken Nugget Dip – Honey Mustard
- Food – Chipotle Burrito
- Pie – Apple
- Breakfast – Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Peanut Butter, Scrambled Eggs
- Movies – Pride and Prejudice, Mean Girls, She’s the Man, The Sound of Music
- Hobbies – Hiking, Thrift Shopping, Ballet, Spending Time With Family
- Squishy That She Decorated – Cat Ice Cone
Moriah Elizabeth Facts
- She has a cat named Opie that she brought home in October 2014.
- She 1st took dancing lessons when was 5 years old and continued doing it as a hobby from time to time.
- Her 1st book, Create This Book (2015) was inspired by books such as Finish This Book (2011) and Wreck This Journal (2012) from an author named Keri Smith.
- In 2011, she created the 2nd persona of her polar opposite twin named Hannah for comedy skits. She purposefully kept her audience in the dark about her, and up until March 2018, a lot of people thought she was real.
- Moriah says she’s not great about posting on social media and the fact she found success on YouTube sometimes baffled her.
- She hates seafood and thinks that fish stinks.
- She was once voted “Best Actress” in her school’s drama class.
- Despite loving “squishy” foam and arts and crafts in general, she doesn’t like working with slime.
- She always brings her own shampoo and conditioner when she’s staying at a hotel.
- Moriah isn’t typically afraid of heights but admitted to feeling fear on a drop-tower ride in the entertainment park.
- She prefers tea over coffee.
- Moriah doesn’t sing in the shower but has a tendency to dance in the car.
- She uses post-it notes to organize her life.
- She shot a shotgun when she was 11 years old, and felt pain in her shoulder from the kick, so she never did it again.
- Moriah doesn’t like hardcore action movies, as there are so many explosions and loud sounds that are boring to her.
- She likes watching musicals.
- If she had a dog, she would name him George.
- When she 1st started out, her goal was to hit a milestone of 200k subscribers by 2018, and in the best case scenario, 300k.
- She’s not a good singer.
- Moriah only wears a bathrobe when she has to do her laundry and has nothing to wear.
- If she got arrested without an explanation, her family would assume it’s a mistake because she never got in trouble with the law.
- Moriah said she dressed like she was 80 when she was 7 years old.
- She takes off her wedding ring at home and when she’s doing arts and crafts for practical reasons but wears it on a night out.
- In 2018, Moriah created her own video series titled Squishy Makeover, where her subscribers send her old, unwanted squishy for her to transform them as she sees fit.
- She revealed that a finished Squishy Makeover video, including filming and editing, can take up to 40 to 50 hours to make.
- Moriah likes that her hair is low-maintenance, and for that reason, doesn’t want to dye it or change her hairstyle drastically.
- She’s not a morning person and likes staying up at night.
- Moriah jokingly said that it wasn’t patience but an obsession with tiny details that allowed her to paint for a long time.
- Being a YouTuber is her dream job.
- She has created her own merchandise collection through TeeSpring, a company that helps brands with sourcing, development, and distribution.
- Moriah was nominated for the Shorty Social Good Award in the category of “Breakout YouTube of the Year” in 2019.
- In March 2019, she began moving out of a basement apartment she rented with her husband. Moriah stated that she was running out of space to film due to all the equipment she got over the years.
- Visit her official website @ moriah.video.
- Follow her on YouTube and Instagram.
Featured Image by Moriah Elizabeth / Instagram