Anne-Marie Rose Nicholson
Anne-Marie received her education from Palmer’s College in Thurrock. She then decided to pursue a career in the music industry.
Singer and Songwriter
- Father – Wayne Nicholson
- Mother – Susan J. “Sue” (Thompson)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – James “Jim” R. Thompson (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Edna Nunn (Maternal Grandmother)
Rocket Music Management manages Anne-Marie.
Pop, Grime, and R&B
- Asylum Records
- Warner Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Although Anne-Marie has not dated anyone in public, she admitted to being in a relationship but remained mum about the details. She confessed that he was also a musician, however, she couldn’t reveal his name as he was well-known.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and English ancestry.
- Plump lips
- Bright blue eyes
- Anne-Marie’s ice blonde hair
Best Known For
Singing the song Do it Right which reached 90 on the UK singles chart and was certified ‘Gold’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association.
As a Singer
She released her debut extended play called Karate on July 10, 2015, via Major Tom’s and Asylum records.
First TV Show
Anne-Marie was first seen on the TV mini-series Radio 1’s Big Weekend Norwich 2015 in 2015.
Anne-Marie Favorite Things
Source – The Irish News
- She is trained in Karate and practices the art of Shotokan. It helped teach her discipline and keeps her focused.
- She started training in martial arts from the tender age of 9 and has won the World Championship 3 times.
- She was best friends with Jesse J. Her friend circle also includes Ed Sheeran and James Argent.
- Visit her official website @ iamannemarie.com.
- Follow Anne-Marie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Drew de F Fawkes / Flickr / CC BY-2.0