|Sheryl Crow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1962|
Sheryl Crow is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actor. She has released albums, tracks, and extended plays like The Globe Sessions, Home for Christmas, Sweet Child o’ Mine, Tuesday Night Music Club, Wildflower, Feels Like Home, Home, Threads, Be Myself, 100 Miles from Memphis, D’yer Mak’er, Detours, Sheryl Crow, Leaving Las Vegas, A Change Would Do You Good, Now That You’re Gone, Love Is Free, Callin’ Me When I’m Lonely, Soak Up the Sun, The First Cut Is the Deepest, If It Makes You Happy, Strong Enough, All I Wanna Do, and C’mon, C’mon. Crow has also been cast in projects such as Hannah Montana, 30 Rock, The Minus Man, 54, Cop Rock, Fairway to Heaven, Elmo’s Christmas Countdown, Cougar Town, The Voice, De-Lovely, One Tree Hill, and NCIS: New Orleans.
Sheryl Suzanne Crow
Kennett, Missouri, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Sheryl went to Kennett High School.
Post that, she got enrolled at the University of Missouri in Columbia and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in music composition, performance, and education.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Wendell Wyatt Crow (Lawyer and Trumpet Player)
- Mother – Bernice Crow (Piano Teacher)
- Siblings – Kathy Crow (Older Sister), Karen Crow (Older Sister), Steven Crow (Younger Brother)
- Others – Charles Augustus Crow Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Naomi Wyatt (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Floyd Cain (Maternal Grandfather), Janet Cain (Maternal Grandmother)
Sheryl Crow has been represented by William Morris Endeavor.
Pop, rock, country
Vocals, accordion, bass guitar, guitar, piano, harmonica
A&M Records, Warner Bros. Records
In 2020, her net worth was $70 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheryl Crow has dated –
- John O’Brien – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with John O’Brien in the past.
- Kevin Gilbert (1993-1995) – Sheryl Crow started dating songwriter and musician Kevin Gilbert in 1993 after she joined him in the group of musicians which was proclaimed as Tuesday Music Club. The various members of the group then assisted Crow in producing her debut album, Tuesday Night Music Club. However, soon after the release of the album and subsequent commercial success, their relationship started disintegrating as they squabbled over the credits for the various hits on the album.
- Eric Clapton (1997-1998) – Sheryl had a rocky affair with the rock legend Eric Clapton, which started in 1997. Crow’s song My Favorite Mistake, in which she sang about philandering former boyfriend, was reportedly about her relationship with Clapton. During the course of their affair, they performed together at several events.
- Owen Wilson (1999-2000) – Sheryl hooked up with actor Owen Wilson in 1999 after having got smitten by the actor while working with him on the sets of The Minus Man. Their sizzling chemistry was all too evident in the premiere event of the movie.
- Kid Rock (2002) – It was reported that Sheryl was dating musician Kid Rock after having worked with him for the duet called Picture.
- Josh Charles (2003) – Sheryl started going out with actor Josh Charles in the early months of 2003. Their relationship lasted just a couple of months as she wanted him to settle down and start a family with him, which he evidently wasn’t prepared for.
- Lance Armstrong (2003-2006) – Sheryl started her new relationship with cycling champion Lance Armstrong in 2003. After dating for almost two years, Lance got down on his knee in September 2005. But they never got a chance to walk down the aisle as Lance dumped her about a year later. About two weeks later, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She would later reveal that she was shocked by separation but Lance would counter these claims by saying that it was obvious that their relationship was struggling and he wasn’t prepared to start a family with her, which Sheryl was very keen on.
- Ryan Seacrest (2006) – Sheryl’s short-lived affair with the TV host Ryan Seacrest in 2006 came to public knowledge after they were spotted out and about by the Hollywood paparazzi.
- Hank Azaria (2006) – In 2006, Sheryl was reported to be dating actor Hank Azaria after they were pictured out for dinner in Hollywood.
- John Cusack (2007) – In 2007, Sheryl was linked to actor and producer, John Cusack.
- Steve Bing (2007-2008) – Sheryl started going out with Hollywood producer Steve Bing after having been introduced by a mutual friend, Jennifer Aniston. They decided to go separate ways after a year as their relationship lost the spark.
- John Cassimus (2008) – Sheryl met Birmingham-based restaurant owner John Cassimus in March 2008 through a mutual friend, Jay Barker. In May, John, who is also a pilot, was flying solo to Nashville to spend time with his new girlfriend.
- Doyle Bramhall II (2011) – Sheryl’s affair with musician Doyle Bramhall II created a huge controversy as he was dating Susannah Melvoin at that time. Sheryl had known Doyle for about 10 years. Their affair came to light after they attended the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s spring ball as a couple.
Note – In May 2007, she revealed on her official website that she has adopted a two-week-old boy, whom she named Wyatt Steven Crow. Then, in June 2010, she announced that she was adopting another boy, whom she named Levi James Crow.
Race / Ethnicity
Sheryl is of English, Scottish, Welsh, and German descent.
- A scar on her lower lip
- Blue eyes
31-24-32 in or 79-61-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Sheryl Crow has starred in a TV commercial for her alma mater, the University of Missouri.
She has also appeared in the TV adverts for the following –
- Best Buy
- American Express
- City Farmhouse
- Got Milk
- Bayer’s One A Day
- AARP Services, Inc.
- FFANY Shoes
- GAP Clothing
- VH-1 TV Network, etc.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most successful female songwriters and singers.
- For having sold more than 50 million music albums all over the world.
Sheryl released her debut studio album Tuesday Night Music Club in August 1993. It peaked at #3 on Billboard 200 and sold 10 million albums worldwide.
In 1998, Crow appeared in the drama film 54 in the role of VIP Patron.
First TV Show
In 1990, Sheryl guest appeared in the ABC police drama series, Cop Rock as an Undercover Cop.
Sheryl’s first choice of workout is to go out of a jog. She also loves to go for a long bike ride. However, that doesn’t mean, she doesn’t hit the gym. But, she is not a fan of weight lifting exercises.
Her typical workout starts with 10 minutes of a brisk walk on the elevated treadmill. Once the cardio is done, she proceeds with abs exercises on the medicine ball and various different plank exercises. After that, she performs strength training exercises such as slalom hops, clapping pushups with feet elevated on the bench and triple dumbbell raises. For the lower body, she performs box jumps, sumo squats, and reverse lunges.
Regarding diet, she focuses on eating whole grains, fresh veggies, fruits, and lean proteins. Tuna salad, roasted root vegetables, quinoa salads, and avocado are her preferred health foods.
Sheryl Crow Favorite Things
- Must-Have in Kitchen – Organic Milk, Almond Butter, Frozen Sweet Potato Fries, and Quinoa Spaghetti
- Nashville Restaurants and Bars – Tandy Wilson’s City House, The Catbird Seat, and Lockeland Table
Sheryl Crow Facts
- While studying at the University of Missouri, she was inducted into the Alpha Mu chapter and became a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.
- In her high school days, she was an All-American athlete and had won medals in the 75 meter low hurdles event.
- She played the role of a heroin addict named Casper in the 1999 thriller film, The Minus Man, in which she co-starred alongside Owen Wilson, Janeane Garofalo, Brian Cox, Mercedes Ruehl, Dwight Yoakam, and Dennis Haysbert.
- She appeared as a musical performer in the 2004 musical biopic, De-Lovely.
- In 2006, she was diagnosed with the noninvasive type of breast cancer, which required lumpectomy that was followed by radiation therapy for 7 weeks.
- In 2012, the VH1 channel placed her on the 25th position in the list featuring “100 Greatest Women in Music.”
- She has received honorary doctorate degrees from her alma maters the University of Missouri and Southeast Missouri State University.
- If things had worked alright, Tuesday Night Music Club won’t have been her debut album. She was set to release a self-titled studio album in 1992 but scrapped it as she wasn’t sure about it.
- In 2011, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor but as it was benign, she didn’t have to undergo any treatment.
- The VH1 channel placed her on #44 on the list of “100 Sexiest Artists” in the past.
- Her 11th studio album, Threads, was released on August 30, 2019, via Big Machine Records and it reached number #30 on the Billboard 200 albums chart in the U.S.
- She is an environmental cause activist and has played at a number of concerts organized by various environmental charities and organizations.
- In 2021, she revealed in an interview that during the ’80s, she had faced sexual harassment from Michael Jackson‘s late manager Frank DiLeo while on a tour.
- Visit her official website @ sherylcrow.com.