|Niall Horan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1993|
Niall Horan is an Irish singer and songwriter best known as a member of the boy band One Direction, formed in 2010 on the British singing competition The X Factor. With the band, he has released albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Take Me Home, Midnight Memories, Four, Made in the A.M., Up All Night, What Makes You Beautiful, Live While We’re Young, Story of My Life, Steal My Girl, Perfect, and History. As a solo artist, his work includes albums and songs such as Heartbreak Weather, Flicker, Too Much to Ask, This Town, Put a Little Love on Me, Slow Hands, and Black and White.
Niall James Horan
Nialler, Niallator, The Cute One, Blondie, Potato, Nini
Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland
Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland
Niall studied at St. Kenny’s National School as well as attended Coláiste Mhuire, a Catholic boys school.
- Father – Bobby Horan
- Mother – Maura Gallagher
- Siblings – Greg Horan (Older Brother)
He has been represented by Modest! Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
Pop, Pop Rock
Syco Music, Columbia Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Niall Horan has dated –
- Holly Scally (2009-2010) – He was romantically involved with Holly Scally from 2009 to 2010.
- Demi Lovato – RUMOR
- Shae-Lee Ryan (2011) – RUMOR
- Amelia Lily (2011-2012) – RUMOR
- Ali Mcginley (2012) – RUMOR
- Amy Green (2012-2013) – RUMOR
- Zoe Whelan (2012-2013) – 1D band member, Niall dated Irish model Zoe Whelan from 2012 to 2013. It was an ON again, OFF again relationship.
- Louise Thompson (2013) – In 2013, Horan and reality TV star Louise Thompson had a fling with each other. The encounter was confirmed by Louise’s brother Sam.
- Ellie Goulding (2013) – Niall and Ellie are fondly called “Nellie” by the media. They dated for 27 days when they first met during V Festival in August 2013. They called the relationship quits in September 2013.
- Barbara Palvin (2013-2014) – Niall Horan is RUMORed to be dating the gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin since November 26, 2013. They were spotted on a movie date when they went to the Everyman Cinema in North London to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. They moved out separately to avoid being spotted. They separated in March 2014.
- Anitta (2014) – Brazilian singer, Anitta reportedly dated Niall in the past. They met in May 2014 during an after-party at Hotel Fasano.
- Thalia Heffernan (2014) – Niall was RUMORed to be dating top Irish model Thalia Heffernan in 2014. They met in Dublin during One Direction’s aftershow party in early June 2014.
- Melissa Whitelaw (2014-2015) – From November 2014 to June 2015, Niall dated an Australian model Melissa Whitelaw.
- Selena Gomez (2015) – In December 2015, Niall Horan and singer Selena Gomez sparked dating RUMORs when they were seen partying together multiple times. They even kissed each other early in December 2015. It was covered by Just Jared Jr.
- Celine Helene Vandycke (2016) – Belgian law student Celine Helene Vandycke and Horan were RUMORed to be dating briefly from May 2016 to August 2016.
- Jessica Serfaty (2016)
- Suede Brooks (2016) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with Suede Brooks in March 2016.
- Olympia Valance (2017) – When the Australian actress and model, Olympia Valance gave an interview to British media that she has known Niall for some years, everyone was thinking of them being secretly dating. She claimed that they were quite close and whenever she was in London, she made sure to spend time with Horan and he did the same when he was in Australia. Also, before the interview, he was seen with Olympia in Melbourne while watching the cricket match. So, the interview was seen by the tabloids as a confirmation from Olympia about them being a couple. But, Niall made it clear on Australia’s 60 Minutes that they weren’t dating and were just hanging out together.
- Hailee Steinfeld (2017-2018) – Niall met model and singer, Hailee Steinfeld during the 2015 Billboard Music Awards for the first time. They didn’t start dating until 2017 end. They made their relationship official via Instagram in early 2018. The duo separated, after dating for a year, in late 2018.
- Amelia Woolley (2020-Present) – British designer shoe buyer Amelia Woolley and Niall had started dating in the summer of 2020. They grew close during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Race / Ethnicity
Niall Horan is of Irish descent.
His natural hair color is brown.
- Loud but cute laugh
- Irish accent
He wears a shoe of size 8 (US).
With One Direction bandmates, he has appeared in commercials on Pepsi, and MTV VMAs.
He has also appeared in L’Oreal commercials.
Best Known For
One Direction band released its first album Up All Night in November 2011 under the label of Syco Records. The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes.
As a solo artist, he released his debut studio album, Flicker, on October 20, 2017, through Neon Haze Music and Capitol Records. The album peaked the US Billboard 200 chart, Irish Albums (IRMA) chart, and Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
The boy band One Direction appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie released on August 29, 2013, in the United Kingdom.
First TV Show
Niall debuted on television with The X Factor in 2010. Since that time, he has guest appeared in many TV series.
Mark Jarvis is training Niall Horan along with Liam Payne. They are doing grueling workouts and Horan also shares his gym photos frequently on his Twitter page.
Niall Horan Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Nando’s
- Song – Fly Me to the Moon (By Frank Sinatra), Boys of Summer'(By Don Henley)
- TV Show – Two and a Half Men
Niall Horan Facts
- Niall’s parents divorced when he was just five. He and his brother initially lived between each of their houses, but finally shifted to dad’s house.
- He used to sing in the school choir.
- He is a “Big Swing” fan.
- Horan’s favorite music artists include Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Michael Bublé.
- He enjoys listening to rock music and is a fan of The Eagles, Bon Jovi, and The Script.
- He can play guitar, which he learned in childhood.
- Nialler has a cat named Jess.
- His earlier pets were 2 goldfishes. They were named Tom and Jerry. But, they both died after his older brother over-fed the fishes.
- During his school days, he had a greater interest in Geography.
- On March 13, 2020, he released his 2nd studio album, Heartbreak Weather, through Capitol Records and it was certified ‘Silver’ by the United Kingdom (BPI). It included songs like Black and White, Put a Little Love on Me, Bend the Rules, No Judgement, Still, Arms of a Stranger, and Arms of a Stranger.