|Amelia Lily Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1994|
Amelia Lily is an English singer, songwriter, and actress who rose to fame after making it to 3rd place in the 8th season of The X Factor. From there onwards, Amelia began appearing in various other reality shows including Celebrity Big Brother and Geordie Shore. Other than that, Amelia’s popularity also accounts for the release of her hit single You Bring Me Joy.
Amelia Lily Oliver
Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, England, United States
Lily attended the Chandlers Ridge Primary School and then she went on to study at Teesside High School.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Barry Horowitz
- Mother – Aranka Bradley
- Siblings – Lewis Bradley (Older Brother) (Musical Theater Actor)
Amelia is represented by Alex Segal of InterTalent Group.
Pop, Dance, Pop Rock
East West Records
She has also released her music with various other record labels including Xenomania.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amelia has dated –
- Sam Thompson
- Niall Horan (2011-2012)
- Adam Pitts (2012-2013)
- Steve Rushton (2013)
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- High cheekbones
Through her social media, Amelia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including SHRINE.
Amelia Lily Favorite Things
- Place To Eat At – Baker Street, Fork in the Road,
- Place To Visit – Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art
- Place To Shop At – Psyche
Source – TeessideLive
Amelia Lily Facts
- Lily was 3 years old when she diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
- During her younger years, Amelia trained and took part in figure skating.
- Lily was in secondary school when she started her musical career via YouTube, where she started posting videos of herself singing music covers. One such music cover video of Amelia’s which was of Adele‘s Someone Like You fetched her more than 1 million views.
- Amelia was 13 years old when she started writing songs while playing her lyrics on the guitar. At the time, she dreamt of becoming a country singer.
- As a child, Amelia aspired to be a nun.
- She made her debut TV show appearance on The X Factor in 2011. At her audition which was judged by Louis Walsh, Gary Barlow, Tulisa, and Kelly Rowland, Amelia performed Erma Franklin’s Piece of My Heart.
- Though she did not win The X Factor, Amelia signed a deal of £500,000 with Xenomania.
- A few of her most popular track releases as of 2020 were You Bring Me Joy, Shut Up (and Give Me Whatever You Got), Party Over, and California.
- She is a huge fan of American singer and songwriter Pink and also sights her as an idol and musical influence.
- Amelia was chosen to be the face of Abbott FreeStyle in the past.
- She was cast as Whatsername on American Idiot in 2015.
Featured Image By Amelia Lily / Instagram