|Emme Maribel Muñiz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emme Maribel Muñiz is an American singer widely recognized for being the daughter of superstar Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony. They appeared alongside their mother in the music video Limitless from the movie Second Act (2018) where their vocals were featured too, and they joined their mother on tour in 2019 to sing the number on stage. Emme went viral for singing an Alicia Keys song in the YouTube video titled Ain’t No Weekend Like a JLo Weekend that was shared by their mother in May 2019. They gained further popularity when, at the tender age of 11, they captivated the audience with their cameo at the Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show in February 2020 where they sang Let’s Get Loud and the chorus of Bruce Springsteen‘s Born In The USA.
Emme Maribel Muñiz
Long Island, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Marc Anthony (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer & TV Producer)
- Mother – Jennifer Lopez (Singer, Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist & Spokeswoman)
- Siblings – Maximilian David Muñiz (Younger Twin Brother) (TV Personality & Student)
- Others – Alex Rodriguez (Step-Father) (Former Baseball Player, TV Personality), Natasha Alexander Rodriguez (Step-Sister), Ella Alexander Rodriguez (Step-Sister), Chase Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Ryan Adrian Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Cristian Marcus Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Alex Chase Muñiz (Older Adopted Half-Brother), Arianna Anthony Muñiz (Older Half-Sister), Lucie Wren Lopez-Goldfried (Cousin), Suzy Rodriguez (Aunt), Joe Rodriguez (Uncle), Leslie Lopez (Aunt) (Elementary School Music Teacher), Lynda Lopez (Aunt) (News Anchor), Bigram Zayas (Uncle), David Lopez (Maternal Grandfather) (Computer Technician at Guardian Insurance Company), Guadalupe Rodriguez (Maternal Grandmother) (Kindergarten Teacher), Felipe Muñiz (Paternal Grandfather) (Musician, Hospital Lunchroom Worker, Amateur Bodybuilder), Guillermina Muñiz (Paternal Grandmother) (Housewife)
4 ft or 122 cm
24 kg or 53 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
They are of Puerto Rican, Spanish, and Taíno descent.
They have endorsed or promoted several brands including Versace.
Emme Maribel Muñiz Favorite Things
- Passion – Meditation
- Source Of Joy – Praying to God, and they have asked the Almighty for help with efforts as little as getting ready for school and as big as animal extinction
Source – Elle
Emme Maribel Muñiz Facts
- Emme uses “they/them” pronouns.
- Lopez has affirmed that her daughter sang first before they talked, that when in the crib, they used to be always busy humming to herself.
- Emme’s parents got divorced in June 2014.
- Their 1st photograph – that also featured their brother and mother – was reportedly sold for more than 6 million dollars, which has been one of the highest-paid amounts for a celebrity picture ever.
- They have had a penchant and love for storytelling and in 2018, at the tender age of 10, they became eager to write a children’s book. Their mother took them to meet with publishers and pitch their idea for the book called Lord Help Me!, that is about prayer and was inspired by sloths. Emme has disclosed that they wrote it to help raise funds to save sloths while simultaneously showing other children how to pray and ask for help, the 2 things that have always brought them solace.
- Emme has revealed that while performing on stage alongside their mother, they have managed to keep calm when stepping into that huge spotlight, a great help being the blinding lights that make it impossible to see anyone. So, they have just looked at their mother.
Featured Image by Emme Maribel Muniz / Instagram