|Emme Maribel Muñiz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 2008|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emme Maribel Muñiz is an American singer widely recognized for being the daughter of superstar Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony. She appeared alongside her mother in the music video Limitless from the movie Second Act (2018) where her vocals were featured too, and she joined her mother on tour in 2019 to sing the number on stage. Emme went viral for singing an Alicia Keys song in the YouTube video titled Ain’t No Weekend Like a JLo Weekend that was shared by her mother in May 2019. She gained further popularity when, at the tender age of 11, she captivated the audience with her cameo at the Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show in February 2020 where she sang Let’s Get Loud and the chorus of Bruce Springsteen‘s Born In The USA.
Emme Maribel Muñiz
Long Island, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Marc Anthony (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer & TV Producer)
- Mother – Jennifer Lopez (Singer, Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist & Spokeswoman)
- Siblings – Maximilian David Muñiz (Younger Twin Brother) (TV Personality & Student)
- Others – Alex Rodriguez (Step-Father) (Former Baseball Player, TV Personality), Natasha Alexander Rodriguez (Step-Sister), Ella Alexander Rodriguez (Step-Sister), Chase Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Ryan Adrian Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Cristian Marcus Muñiz (Older Half-Brother), Alex Chase Muñiz (Older Adopted Half-Brother), Arianna Anthony Muñiz (Older Half-Sister), Lucie Wren Lopez-Goldfried (Cousin), Suzy Rodriguez (Aunt), Joe Rodriguez (Uncle), Leslie Lopez (Aunt) (Elementary School Music Teacher), Lynda Lopez (Aunt) (News Anchor), Bigram Zayas (Uncle), David Lopez (Maternal Grandfather) (Computer Technician at Guardian Insurance Company), Guadalupe Rodriguez (Maternal Grandmother) (Kindergarten Teacher), Felipe Muñiz (Paternal Grandfather) (Musician, Hospital Lunchroom Worker, Amateur Bodybuilder), Guillermina Muñiz (Paternal Grandmother) (Housewife)
4 ft or 122 cm
24 kg or 53 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican, Spanish, and Taíno descent.
She has endorsed or promoted several brands including Versace.
Emme Maribel Muñiz Favorite Things
- Passion – Meditation
- Source Of Joy – Praying to God, and she has asked the Almighty for help with efforts as little as getting ready for school and as big as animal extinction
Source – Elle
Emme Maribel Muñiz Facts
- Lopez has affirmed that her daughter sang first before she talked, that when in the crib, she used to be always busy humming to herself.
- Emme’s parents got divorced in June 2014.
- Her 1st photograph – that also featured her brother and mother – was reportedly sold for more than 6 million dollars, which has been one of the highest-paid amounts for a celebrity picture ever.
- She has had a penchant and love for storytelling and in 2018, at the tender age of 10, she became eager to write a children’s book. Her mother took her to meet with publishers and pitch her idea for the book called Lord Help Me!, that is about prayer and was inspired by sloths. Emme has disclosed that she wrote it to help raise funds to save sloths while simultaneously showing other children how to pray and ask for help, the 2 things that have always brought her solace.
- Emme has revealed that while performing on stage alongside her mother, she has managed to keep calm when stepping into that huge spotlight, a great help being the blinding lights that make it impossible to see anyone. So, she has just looked at her mother.
Featured Image by Emme Maribel Muniz / Instagram