|Tulisa Contostavlos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1988|
Tulisa Contostavlos is an English singer, songwriter, television personality, model, and actor who was a member of the hip hop group N-Dubz, which released albums and tracks like Against All Odds, Uncle B, Love.Live.Life, Feva Las Vegas, Ouch, You Better Not Waste My Time, Best Behaviour, I Need You, Say It’s Over, Girls, Strong Again, I Swear, Papa Can You Hear Me?, and Wouldn’t You. As a solo artist, Tulisa Contostavlos has released albums and songs including The Female Boss, Young, Living Without You, Daddy, Live It Up (ft. Tyga), Sweet Like Chocolate (ft. Akelle), and Sight of You. Moreover, she has also served as a judge on The X Factor UK as well as has acted in movies like Demons Never Die and Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.
Tula Paulinea Contostavlos
The Female Boss, T, Tula, TT
Camden, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Tulisa attended Haverstock Secondary School in London. She later went to Quintin Kynaston School in St John’s Wood, London. But, she didn’t give her GCSE exams.
Singer, songwriter, model, actor, television personality
- Father – Steve Contostavlos (Used to play keyboard in the Mungo Jerry band)
- Mother – Anne Byrne (Singer; Was a member of the band “Jeep” with her three sisters)
- Others – Spiros Contostavlos (Paternal Grandfather), Byron Contostavlos (Uncle) (The band N-Dubz‘s former manager and Dappy’s father), Costadinos Contostavlos (aka Dappy) (Cousin) (Singer and rapper)
Her career has been managed by celebrity agent, Jonathan Shalit from Roar Global.
She has also been signed with Luber Roklin Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
R&B, dance, grime, hip hop
AATW (All Around The World), Island, Polydor, Def Jam
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tulisa Contostavlos has dated –
- DJ Ultra (2008-2010) – She was romantically involved with DJ Ultra between 2008 and 2010.
- Adam Bailey – For a few years, she went out with Adam Bailey in the past.
- Richard Rawson (2010-2012) – Tulisa and rapper Richard Rawson (aka Fazer) dated for quite some time from 2010 to 2012. They had known each other since 10. They got to know each other via Dappy (who is Fazer’s best friend and cousin of Tulisa). All the three were in the band named, N-Dubz. The duo split in January 2012.
- Jack O’Connell (2012) – From March 2012 to June 2012, she dated fellow actor, Jack O’Connell. He is about 2 years her junior.
- The-Dream (2012) – She had a short-termed romance with American singer, songwriter, and record producer The-Dream in 2012.
- Jody Latham (2012) – In October 2012, she began dating actor Jody Latham but the duo broke up the following month.
- Danny Simpson (2012-2013) – English footballer, Daniel Peter “Danny” Simpson dated Tulisa for almost a year from July 2012 to May 2013.
- Max George (2013) – Contostavlos dated another singer from Britain, Max George in 2013, starting from April 2013.
- Costas Panayiotou (2014) – Tulisa and Costas Panayiotou were an item in the year 2014.
- David Lucius King (2017-2018) – In September 2017, she started dating David Lucius King. However, the couple separated the following year in May.
Race / Ethnicity
Tulisa Contostavlos is of Greek Cypriot descent on her father’s side and has Irish ancestry on her maternal side.
She has several tattoos on her body. The list starts as –
- Dappy on her neck
- A Unicorn on her back
- Tattoo saying “The Female Boss” on her arm
- Ny <3 GG on her wrist
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has endorsed Bank Fashion in the past.
Best Known For
Being a former member of the hip-hop group N-Dubz. The band was live from 2000 to 2011.
She is also known for serving as a judge on The X Factor from 2011 to 2012.
Tulisa released her SOLO debut album titled The Female Boss on December 3, 2012, via AATW, and Island Records. The album, which is roughly 1 hour long has received mixed to negative reviews from the music critics. The album charted at #35 in the UK and #55 in Ireland.
Under former hip hop group, N-Dubz, Contostavlos released the debut album Uncle B on November 17, 2008, via AATW. In Britain, it charted at #11 and was certified as “Platinum”. It also received mixed reviews from critics.
In 2011, she appeared in her first film Big Fat Gypsy Gangster, which was a straight-to-DVD comedy film. She played the role of Shanikwa.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2009, Tulis appeared in Channel 4’s musical drama series Dubplate Drama for her role as Laurissa. She didn’t appear in series 1. N-Dubz other members, Dappy and Fazer also appeared in the show.
Tulisa does exercises on a regular basis. She sometimes spends time in the gym or doing yoga, instead of enjoying with friends on weekends. When she is not in a mood to hit the gym, the singer does a variety of cardio exercises like swimming, stair climbing, and others.
Talking about diet, she is a foodie and cannot let herself stay away from processed food items for long. This does not mean that she does not eat healthy stuff. The singer maintains a balance between good food and her cravings for favorite foods. See her workout routine and diet plan.
Tulisa Contostavlos Facts
- As a teenager, she faced a lot of things like depression, anorexia nervosa, drug abuse and alcohol abuse, violence, mental health problems, bullying, and financial issues.
- Her mother was suffering from bipolar disorder and schizoaffective disorder. Her dad left the home when Tulisa was 14 years old.
- She has also tried to kill herself two times in the past (as a teenager).
- Tulisa has a dog, named Prince.
- She was a member of the British hip hop group N-Dubz from 2000 to 2011. Tulisa is the only female voice in the three-member band.
- She has her own perfume line called “The Female Boss”, which she launched in 2011.
- In 2012, Tulisa was voted the sexiest woman in the world by FHM.
- In 2012, she revealed to OK about her cravings for fruit salad flavored baby food.
- She once turned down £250,000 to pose for Playboy.