|The-Dream Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1977|
The-Dream is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has published the solo studio albums Love/Hate (2007), Love vs. Money (2009), Love King (2010), 1977 (2011), IV Play (2013), Ménage à Trois: S*xtape Vol. 1, 2, 3 (2018), and S*xtape 4 (2020). As of April 2022, he had won 5 Grammy Awards, 4 of them as a songwriter. He has co-written songs for several A-List musical artists including Britney Spears, Ciara, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, and Jay-Z.
Terius Youngdell Nash
Rockingham, Richmond County, North Carolina, United States
He splits his time between –
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Mother – Reva Nash (d. 1992)
- Others – Don Flores (Ex-Father-in-Law), Carmen Flores (née Milian) (Ex-Mother-in-Law), Danielle Flores (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Elizabeth Flores (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Jose Ramon Flores (Ex-Grandfather-in-Law) (Boxer). His grandfather was a concrete mason.
R&B, Hip Hop, Dance, Pop, Soul
Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Trumpet
- Radio Killa Records
- Roc Nation
- Def Jam Recordings
- Capitol Records
- Hitco Entertainment
- Amalgam Digital
- Icon Records
The-Dream’s net worth had been $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
The-Dream has dated –
- Nivea (2003-2008) – The-Dream began dating American singer Nivea in December 2003 and they got married in December 2004. They have 3 children together – a daughter named Navy Talia Nash (b. May 10, 2005); and twin sons named London Nash (b. April 19, 2006) and Christian Nash (b. April 19, 2006). Nivea had filed for legal separation on December 10, 2007, and their divorce was finalized on June 15, 2008. He would later state that his lack of experience in living with a family while he was growing up meant that he did not know what it would take to manage this relationship.
- Kris Jacobs (2007-2008)
- Christina Milian (2008-2011) – The-Dream started dating actress, voiceover artist, singer, and songwriter Christina Milian in September 2008. The couple got engaged in June 2009 and got married on September 4, 2009, at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas. They have a daughter together named Violet Madison Nash (b. February 26, 2010). The relationship did not last long, though, as they had parted ways by December 2009. On October 23, 2011, their divorce was finalized. It was reported that Christina had broken up with The-Dream after photos surfaced of him getting intimate with his assistant.
- Seung Lydia Nam (2011-2013) – The-Dream began dating Seung Lydia Nam in October 2011. They got engaged in June 2012 but had separated by mid-2013. They have a son together (b. 2013). In June 2013, he had been arrested in Newport Beach, California, for an alleged domestic violence incident. Lydia, however, had declined to press charges. In May 2014, The-Dream had been arrested again, on charges of felony assault and strangulation, reckless endangerment, and child endangerment against then-pregnant Lydia, for his alleged actions on April 4, 2013, while they were staying at the Plaza Hotel in New York. He was cleared of charges after making a brief appearance at a Manhattan court.
- Tulisa Contostavlos (2012)
- LaLonne Martinez (2014-Present) – The-Dream started dating businesswoman LaLonne Martinez in January 2014. They got engaged in May 2014 and got married on July 3, 2014, at San Francisco City Hall, the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. They have 4 children together – 2 sons named Heir Wolfe Nash (b. May 8, 2015) and Lord Nash (b. August 5, 2016); and 2 daughters named Maverick Nash (b. August 15, 2017) and Élysées Nash (b. May 6, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Close-cropped hair
- Sports a thick beard
- Has multiple tattoos on both his arms and upper chest
- Born in Rockingham, North Carolina, The-Dream had moved to Atlanta, Georgia, with his mother, when he was 2 years old.
- While he was in elementary school, he learned how to play the drums, guitar, and trumpet.
- The death of his mother, when he was about 15 years old, had inspired him to write songs about female empowerment.
- Thereafter, he had moved in with his grandfather, a concrete mason, whom he credits with instilling in him a strong work ethic.
Featured Image by The-Dream / Instagram