Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Milian attended Matthew Henson Middle School in Pomonkey, Maryland in Charles County.
Milian further went to Westlake High School.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Don Flores
- Mother – Carmen (née Milian)
- Siblings – Danielle Flores (Younger Sister), Elizabeth Flores (Younger Sister)
She is signed to William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Christina kept Australian music duo, Kasey Osborne and Kelsey-Maree Eckstein as her manager in February 2010.
For her acting career, she signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners in September 2012.
R&B, dance, hip-hop, pop
Cash Money, Def Soul, The Inc., Interscope, Island, MySpace, Radio Killa, Young Money
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Milian dated –
- Jay-Z (1999)
- Paul Walker (1999-2001) – Actor Paul Walker was RUMORed to be in a relationship with Christina Milian from 1999 to 2001.
- Ja Rule (2000) – In 2000, Milian was RUMORed to have hooked up with rapper Ja Rule after working together on the song “Between Me and You.”
- Nick Cannon (2003-2005) – From January 2003 to March 2005, actor Nick Cannon was romantically linked to Christina. They met for the first time on the set of their 2003 movie “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” and eventually started dating.
- André Benjamin (2005) – She dated her 2005 film “Be Cool” co-star Andre Benjamin for a couple of months in 2005.
- Jamie Foxx (2005) – In late 2005, Milian and actor Jamie Foxx dated each other.
- Eric West (2005-2006) – Christina and actor Eric West were an item until June 2006.
- Andre Lyon (2006-2008) – Rapper Andre Lyon and Milian dated from July 2006 to February 2008. She met him while working on her third album “So Amazin'”.
- The Dream (2008-2011) – In September 2008, Christina started dating another rapper The Dream. After dating for a couple of months, the duo engaged in 2009 and married on September 4, 2009. But, this marriage didn’t go for long and they split in December 2009. On October 23, 2011, their divorce was finalized. During this time, on February 26, 2010, Milian also gave birth to couple’s first child, daughter Violet Madison Nash. This was Christina’s first child and The Dream’s fourth (he already had three children with ex-wife Nivea).
- Shawn Costner (2010) – She also dated American music producer (works in Def Jam Records) Shawn Costner from June 2010 to August 2010.
- Jas Prince (2010-2014) – Milian started dating Rap-a-Lot Records CEO Jas Prince in September 2010. The couple got engaged in April 2013 after more than 2 years of dating. But, this relationship also came to an end after they called off their engagement on June 20, 2014.
- Lil’ Wayne (2014-2015) – From mid-2014 to November 2015, Christina Milian dated rapper Lil Wayne.
- Izzy Lopez (2016-2017) – In August 2016, she started romancing the model Izzy Lopez. They separated in early 2017.
- Brandon Wilds (2017) – In January 2017, Christina commenced dating American football player, Brandon Wilds. They dated for about 4 months and called it quits in May 2017.
- Dave East (2017) – In 2017, Christina was rumored to be dating rapper Dave East. They often used to share pictures of them hanging out together.
- Matt Pokora (2017-Present) – In August 2017, Christina started dating French singer, M. Pokora (or Matthieu Tota). They have a son together named Isaiah (b. January 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban-American ancestry.
- S*x appeal
- Wide smile
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
As a child model, she appeared in commercials on Wendy’s and Honeycomb.
She is also the brand ambassador for Viva Diva Wines.
Best Known For
Her singles such as “AM to PM”, “When You Look at Me”, “Dip It Low”, “Whatever U Want”, “Say I” and others.
Milian released her debut album Christina Milian on October 9, 2001 via Def Soul, and The Inc. records. It got the certification of “Gold” in UK and was able to sell 101,986 copies in UK.
It didn’t chart in U.S., but reached #23 in UK, #51 in Germany, #36 in Netherlands, #19 in Japan, and likewise.
She appeared in the 1998 film The Wood for her role as “Girl at the school Dance”.
First TV Show
In 1996, Christina played the guest role as Lana in the sitcom Sister, Sister in an episode titled “Kid-Napped”.
After giving birth to daughter Violet, she gained 45 pounds. Christina’s mom Carmen helped her to lose baby weight faster. In her first month of giving birth to Violet, Christina lost whopping 27 pounds. Carmen used to make various recipes for Christina using raw vegetables. She ate salads, proteins and other nutrients to lose weight.
Christina Milian Favorite Things
- Book – The Alchemist
- Albums – Janet (By Janet Jackson), Volume 2… Hard Knock Life (By Jay Z), Fan Mail (By TLC), Never Say Never (By Brandy)
Source – MadameNoire.com
Christina Milian Facts
- Milian has two pet dogs named, Baby (Chihuahua) and Missy (Yorkshire Terrier).
- Christina uses the last name as “Milian”, which is her mom’s maiden name.
- After taking birth in New Jersey, Christina relocated to Waldorf, Maryland.
- She is a light-lyric soprano.
- She signed with Def Jam Records at the age of 19. She signed with MySpace Records in 2008.
- She is better known as a singer, but she initially wanted to be an actress.
- Milian describes her family as “first, her last, her everything”.
- As a child, she did not have many friends. But, she was very friendly at that time too.
- From 2012 to 2013, she served as a social media correspondent on the NBC’s reality singing show The Voice.
- If she is allowed to live anywhere in the world, it would be Miami and New York.