|Ruby Kammer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1992|
Ruby Kammer is an Australian actress who is distinguished for her important portrayal of Sandra in Carabinieri (2007-2008), Ilaria in Amiche mie (2008), and Tabitha Bryant in Secret Life of Boys. She has also starred in several films like Five Moons Plaza (2003), Cocapop (2010), Alien Exorcism (2011), and The Spy Who Dumped Me (2018).
Ruby Rachel Kammer
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
She divides her time between Greater London, England, United Kingdom and the Metropolitan City of Rome, Lazio, Italy.
Ruby completed a foundation course in dance theatre from the London Studio Centre from 2011 to 2012.
She also attended the International School of Screen Acting, where she did a 1-year advanced full-time course in screen acting from 2013 to 2014.
- Father – Leon Kammer (Life Coach)
- Siblings – Ava Kammer (Sister)
Ruby is represented by Simon & How Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruby has dated –
- Joel – Ruby is deeply in love with a guy named Joel. The couple has been together for a number of years. Some of the pictures that she has uploaded to her Instagram with him date all the way back to September 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Ruby has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as –
- Dreamboats & Petticoats
- Cox Contour
- Dreamboats & Miniskirts
Best Known For
- Being cast in several shows as Sandra in Carabinieri (2007-2008), Ilaria in Amiche mie (2008), and as Tabitha Bryant in Secret Life of Boys
- Her portrayal in many films like Five Moons Plaza (2003), Cocapop (2010), Alien Exorcism (2011), and The Spy Who Dumped Me (2018)
- Being featured in various music videos like Wasn’t Expecting That (2015), Oh Wonder (2015), and Holi (2015)
Ruby made her debut theatrical film appearance as the daughter of Italian actress Stefania Rocca in Five Moons Plaza in 2003.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Sandra in Carabinieri in 2007.
Ruby keeps herself fit, with cardio activities like swimming, running, and cycling. She also practices the art of yoga.
Ruby Kammer Facts
- She spent the first 5 years of her life in Australia before moving to Bangkok and then to New York. Later, Ruby and her family settled in Italy. It was there, that she took to acting.
- Ruby is very good at cycling, horse riding, and swimming. She also loves to run and do yoga.
- She was 8 years old when she made her first acting appearance in the television film Ferrari with Italian actor Sergio Castellitto in 2003. The same year, she also made her theatrical debut in Five Moons Plaza.
- She is an absolute foodie and loves Italian dishes in particular.
- Ruby is trained in rapier, dagger, and unarmed combat. On the other hand, she is also a skilled swashbuckler. She completed her training from the British Academy of Stage and Screen Combat.
- Ruby attended dance lesson at the London Studio Centre from 2011 to 2012. She learned ballet, contemporary, and Jazz dance styles.
- Ruby can fluently speak in Italian.
- She has been featured in many music videos for artists like Jamie Lawson’s Wasn’t Expecting That (2015), Livewire’s Oh Wonder (2015), and Ila Paliwal’s Holi (2015).
- Ruby is close friends with Storm Webster and Pan.
- During the ’60s, her father Leon was featured on the shows Kommotion (1964-1967) and Uptight (1967-1969).
- When she’s not busy on-screen, Ruby loves to spend time with her friends and family. She also occasionally drinks and enjoys partying.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image By Ruby Kammer / Instagram