|Michelle Fairley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1964|
Michelle Fairley is an Irish actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Catelyn Stark in Game of Thrones, Ava Hessington in Suits, and Margot Al-Harazi in 24: Live Another Day. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as A Soldier’s Daughter Never Cries, The Others, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1, The Invisible Woman, Ironclad: Battle for Blood, Casualty, Cardiac Arrest, The Broker’s Man, Safe and Sound, McCready and Daughter, The Golden Hour, Midsomer Murders, Misfits, Crossing Lines, The White Princess, The Feed, Gangs of London, and many more. Michelle’s theatre credits include plays like Never Land, Dancing at Lughnasa, Julius Caesar, Ashes to Ashes, and The Wild Duck. For her acting skills, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the Irish Film & Television Award and Clarence Derwent Award.
Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
Michelle studied at the Roman Catholic Grammar School.
She also learned drama from Ulster Youth Theatre.
Film and Television actress
- Father – Brian Fairley (Publican)
- Mother – Theresa Fairley (Nurse)
- Siblings – Simone Fairley (Sister)
She is repped by these agencies –
- CAM Talent Agency
- Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- In 2015, during an interview, Michelle revealed that she had decided to break up from her boyfriend of 7 years in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her red hair
- Friendly attitude
34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
She is renowned for starring in the Game of Thrones series on HBO in which she plays the character of Catelyn Stark, her role of Dr. Ava Hessington in USA Network series Suits, and as terrorist Margot Al-Harazi in 24: Live Another Day.
She debuted in the 1990 political thriller film Hidden Agenda in which she played the role as Teresa Doyle.
First TV Show
She first appeared on television in 1989 in the drama series Saracen‘s Starcross episode as Maeve.
First Stage Performance
Her first stage performance was in 1993 in Oleanna play as Carol. It was held at the Royal Court Theatre.
She is an extremely fit person but her workout routine and personal trainer are not known.
Michelle Fairley Favorite Things
- Book – To Kill A Mockingbird
- Film – The Deer Hunter (1978)
Source – connect.HBO.com
Michelle Fairley Facts
- She was nominated for an Olivier Award, the most prestigious award for theatre in the UK, for her character in Othello.
- Michelle has guest appeared in the Misfits and Silent Witness television series in 2009 and 2011 respectively.
She was a replacement to Judy Davis as a terrorist Margot Al-Harazi in 24: Live Another Day TV series.
She has played Hermione Granger‘s mother in the 2010 film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.
- She is a very private person and does not discuss her personal life at all.
- For her role as Catelyn Stark in Game of Thrones, Jennifer Ehle was first considered. In fact, Jennifer also played Catelyn in the pilot episode of the show.
- She is not on any of the social media channels.