Bermuda (a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean)
Lena attended Shelley College in West Yorkshire in England.
- Father – John (Yorkshire police cadet)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tim (Younger Brother)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Troika (Talent Agency)
- 42 West (Public Relations Firm)
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lena Headey dated –
- Jason Flemyng (1994-2003) – From 1994 to 2003, Jason and Lena had a long time dating relationship. They first met during the filming of the 1994 film Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. During this nine year long relationship, she also made a tattoo of his first name, that is, “Jason” in Thai.
- Johnny Cicco (2004-2007) – Lena met Johnny in 2004 during the filming of the 2005 movie The Brothers Grimm. They dated from that time until 2007. During this time, she was also secretly engaged to him for a short time. But, the relationship finally broke in 2007.
- Peter Loughran (2007-2012) – After separating from Johnny, Headey headed towards Irish singer, Peter Loughran. They married on May 19, 2007. But, this relationship also saw an end in 2011, that is, when the two separated. They had a son together, named, Wylie Loughran (b. March 31, 2010). She filed for divorce on July 20, 2012 in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Pedro Pascal (2013-Present) – Chilean-born American actor, Pedro Pascal and Lena started dating in March 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
- Very thin frame
- Arched eyebrows
- Rich voice
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Lena Headey has not endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Her recurring role as Cersei Lannister in the American fantasy drama TV series Game of Thrones since 2011.
She is also known for her role as Queen Gorgo in the 2007 film 300.
In 1992 (when Lena was 19), Lena Headey played the role as Young Mary in the film Waterland. The film is based on the 1983 novel of the same name by Graham Swift.
First TV Show
In 1993, Lena guest appeared in BBC’s British television anthology drama series Screen Two for her role as Margaret in an episode titled “The Clothes in the Wardrobe”.
She regularly practices boxing, and yoga. She started with Bikram Yoga.
Lena Headey Favorite Things
Lena Headey Facts
- She had a tattoo on her arm saying “Jason” in Thai.
- She is friends with Australian actress Anna Torv and American actress Piper Perabo.
- At 15, she was diagnosed with clinical depression.
- She received her debut role in the 1992 movie Waterland, when she was performing at the Royal National Theatre. She was noticed by a casting agent, who took her photo and she was asked to give an audition.
- In Maxim’s Hot 100 list, she was ranked no. 64 in 2007.
- In AfterEllen.com’s Hot 100 list, she was voted at no. 4, 10, and 3 in 2007, 2008, and 2009 respectively.
- She is a vegetarian and supports PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- Follow her on Twitter.