|Vanessa Marano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vanessa Marano is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Bay Kennish in Switched at Birth, Hanna Malone in Without a Trace, April Nardini in Gilmore Girls, and Hope West in Scoundrels. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Dear Lemon Lima, The Secret Lives of Dorks, This Is the Year, Senior Project, Grounded for Life, Six Feet Under, The Comeback, Malcolm in the Middle, Ghost Whisperer, The Young and the Restless, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Grey’s Anatomy, Silicon Valley, NCIS: New Orleans, and many more. For her acting skills, Vanessa has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Award.
Vanessa Nicole Marano
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She educated herself by attending a community college.
- Father – Damiano Marano (College Professor)
- Mother – Ellen Marano (Former actress and now the owner of Agoura Children’s Theatre)
- Siblings – Laura Marano (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Marano dated –
- Ross Lynch (2012) – In 2012, she was RUMORed to be dating singer-songwriter, Ross Lynch.
- Jason Mraz – She hooked up with musician Jason Mraz when they were making music together in the past.
- Sean Berdy – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent on her father’s side.
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7.
She has appeared in numerous national commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Bay Kennish in the ABC Family’s drama series Switched at Birth since 2011.
In 2003, she appeared in the film Easy for her role as Little Jamie.
First TV Show
Vanessa debuted with CBS’ police procedural television drama series Without a Trace for her role as Hanna Malone from 2002 to 2009. In this long duration, she only appeared in 12 episodes.
Vanessa says she is not a fan of workouts and does not practice it in her life. But, in order to stay fit, she does some other activities in day-to-day life.
Marano likes to do walking. She goes for it whenever she finds the free time. Sometimes once in a day, twice in a day, and likewise.
Vanessa takes her dog for a stroll. This also helps to stay in shape.
Whenever feasible, she goes via stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
She sometimes parks her vehicle far away from the building in which she has to go. This forces her to walk some extra feet and in turn makes her body, especially the calves muscles, more toned.
She eats healthy foods and lots of fruits. She feels healthier after having a protein-rich meal.
Vanessa Marano Facts
- Marano commenced acting professionally at the age of seven.
- Due to Italian ancestry on her father’s side, she can now speak fluent Italian as well as English.
- Vanessa is friends with actress Steffani Brass.
- The real-life sisters Vanessa and Laura Marano have also appeared on-screen on the television series Without a Trace in recurring roles.
- Vanessa is one of the youngest members of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
- Marano has also appeared on TV series such as Dexter from 2009 to 2011 in 6 episodes, The Young and the Restless from 2008 to 2010 in 59 episodes, Gilmore Girls from 2005 to 2007 in 13 episodes, and others.
- She has a sweet tooth and satisfies her desire by eating various fruits like raspberries, blueberries, etc.
- She brushes her teeth more than 2 times a day to keep her breath fresh. Though, she is not able to do this consistently.