|Lena Headey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1973|
Lena Headey is a British actress who is best known for her role as Cersei Lannister on the fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones (2011-2019). She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Gunpowder Milkshake, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, 300: Rise of an Empire, The Purge, 300, The Broken, The Parole Officer, The Jungle Book, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Masters of the Universe: Revelation, and Infinity Train. For her acting skills, Lena has won several awards such as the Silver Iris Award and Portal Award.
Lena Kathren Headey
Bermuda (a British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean)
Lena attended Shelley College in West Yorkshire in England.
- Father – John Headey (Yorkshire police cadet)
- Mother – Sue Headey
- Siblings – Tim (Younger Brother)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Troika (Talent Agency, Former)
- 42 West (Public Relations Firm)
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lena Headey dated –
- Jason Flemyng (1994-2003) – From 1994 to 2003, Jason and Lena had a long time dating relationship. They first met during the filming of the 1994 film Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. During this nine-year-long relationship, she also made a tattoo of his first name, that is, “Jason” in Thai.
- Johnny Cicco (2004-2007) – Lena met Johnny in 2004 during the filming of the 2005 movie The Brothers Grimm. They dated from that time until 2007. During this time, she was also secretly engaged to him for a short time. But, the relationship finally broke in 2007.
- Peter Loughran (2007-2012) – After separating from Johnny, Headey headed towards Irish singer, Peter Loughran. They married on May 19, 2007. But, this relationship also saw an end in 2011, that is, when the two separated. They had a son together, named, Wylie Loughran (b. March 31, 2010). She filed for divorce on July 20, 2012, in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Pedro Pascal (2014) – Chilean-born American actor Pedro Pascal and Lena had a short-lived affair in 2014.
- Jerome Flynn (2014) – It was believed that co-stars Lena and Jerome had dated in 2014. It is also said that their relationship ended with such hatred that the two cannot even stand the sight of each other and had to be kept apart on Game Of Thrones as well.
- Dan Cadan – Lena later started dating filmmaker Dan Cadan. They welcomed a baby girl named Teddy on July 10, 2015. The couple got engaged in 2017. However, in June 2019, it was revealed that Dan and Lena had broken up.
- Marc Menchaca (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started dating actor Marc Menchaca. In October 2022, they got married in Italy. This was Lena’s 2nd wedding. Various Game of Thrones actors had attended her wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
Lena has Irish ancestry.
- Very thin frame
- Arched eyebrows
- Rich voice
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Lena Headey has not endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Her recurring role as Cersei Lannister in the American fantasy drama TV series Game of Thrones since 2011.
She is also known for her role as Queen Gorgo in the 2007 film 300.
In 1992 (when Lena was 19), Lena Headey played the role as Young Mary in the film Waterland. The film is based on the 1983 novel of the same name by Graham Swift.
First TV Show
In 1993, Lena guest appeared in BBC’s British television anthology drama series Screen Two for her role as Margaret in an episode titled “The Clothes in the Wardrobe”.
She regularly practices boxing and yoga. She started with Bikram Yoga.
Lena Headey Tattoos
- She had a tattoo on her arm saying “Jason” in Thai.
- Lena also has a tattoo of a floral design on her back and a Pema Chödrön quote on her ribs.
Lena Headey Facts
- Lena took ballet lessons as a child.
- She is friends with Australian actress Anna Torv and American actress Piper Perabo.
- At 15, she was diagnosed with clinical depression.
- Lena has been featured on the cover of several magazines such as G3, TV Guide, Germany’s Filmstar, and Sunday Mirror.
- Lena has been a supporter of the LGBT rights organization, NOH8. She has also been involved with a humanitarian organization called International Rescue Committee (IRC).
- She received her debut role in the 1992 movie Waterland when she was performing at the Royal National Theatre. She was noticed by a casting agent, who took her photo and she was asked to give an audition.
- In Maxim’s Hot 100 list, she was ranked no. 64 in 2007.
- In AfterEllen.com’s Hot 100 list, she was voted at no. 4, 10, and 3 in 2007, 2008, and 2009 respectively.
- She is a vegetarian and supports PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- In June 2022, Lena’s former agency, Troika, filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against her. The agency claimed she owed them money for unpaid commission fees.
- Follow her on Twitter.
She has green eyes, not blue!!!
Lena just does it for me. I was smitten over this lady when was on the show Terminator The Sarah Conners Chronicles. Im a SiFi nut and wished they had of made a few more seasons of this show. I loved that show and not to mention that I would’ve gotten to see Miss Headey perform some more.