|Anaïs Gallagher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 2000|
Anaïs Gallagher is a British social media personality and model who is best known for being the daughter of well-known guitarist Noel Gallagher. Other than that, she is also a model who has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Rollacoaster Magazine, ES Magazine, and L’Officiel Paris.
Longsight, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Anaïs attended the Bedales School and later went on to study at a school in Hampstead, London.
Social Media Personality, Model
- Father – Noel Gallagher
- Mother – Meg Mathews
- Others – Sara MacDonald (Step-Mother), Donovan Gallagher (Younger Half-Brother), Sonny Gallagher (Younger Half-Brother), Liam Gallagher (Paternal Uncle) (Singer)
She is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
In the past, she was represented by Select Model Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anaïs has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Anaïs has either endorsed or promoted various brands including House of Sunny, Reserved, Peachy Den, Cro-Che, The White Company, and Zulu & Zephyr.
She has also appeared in campaigns for various brands including H&M.
Anaïs Gallagher Facts
- She was born at London’s Portland Hospital.
- Gallagher’s mother and father met one another in 1994.
- Anaïs was only 1 year old when her parents decided to legally part ways.
- With time, she has appeared on the cover of various magazines such as Rollacoaster Magazine, ES Magazine, and L’Officiel Paris.
- In August 2016, Gallagher was chosen to be the face of Reebok.
- Anaïs was signed to Select Model Management even before she was 12 years old.
Featured Image By Anaïs Gallagher / Instagram