|Angela Lindvall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1979|
Angela Lindvall is an American model and actress who has done modeling work for popular brands such as Chanel, Dior, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, and Versace. She has been featured on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Numéro, W, and Marie Claire. As an actress, Angela has appeared in a variety of TV shows and films such as A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Hawaii Five-0, Small Apartments, and Life Blood. In the past, Angela also served as the host of the reality series, Project Runway All Stars.
Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States
Angela attended Lee’s Summit High School in Missouri.
Fashion / Runway model, occasional actress
- Father – Randall Lindvall (Pharmacist)
- Mother – Laura Rasdall (Medical technologist and massage therapist)
- Siblings – Angela has a total of 5 more siblings. Two of them are Michelle Lindvall (Older Sister), Audrey Lindvall (Younger Sister; Died in 2006 when she was 23)
Angela Lindvall can be contacted by these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Group Model Management – Barcelona
- Stella Models
- Iconic Management
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Artform – Tel Aviv
- IMG Models – New York (2009 – 2010)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angela Lindvall dated –
- Giuseppe Cipriani – She dated a car racing driver in the past.
- Billy Zane – She also dated American actor, Billy Zane.
- William Edwards (2001-2006) – In 2001, she started dating South African diver William Edwards, with whom she married in 2002. She met him when she was on a vacation to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands. Their marriage went on till June 2006 after which they got divorced. They have 2 children together, both boys, named, William Dakota (b. February 2002) and Sebastian (b. May 2005).
- Mark Wystrach – American actor and co-founder of eco-friendly People’s shoe started dating in 2009. However, the couple later broke up.
- Vikram Chatwal (2012) – She briefly dated actor and hotelier Vikram Chatwal in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Worked with almost all fashion brands
34-24-35 in or 86.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Angela Lindvall has advertised for brands such as 7 for All Mankind, Adidas by Stella McCartney, Adriano Goldschmied Jeans, Alberta Ferretti, BCBG Max Azria, Brioni, Calvin Klein, Cento X Cento, Cerruti 1881, Cesare Paciotti, Chanel, Chloé, Chocolate, Christian Dior, Concord watches, Cover Girl, Ellen Tracy, Esprit, Fendi, Free Soul, Gap, Gap Holiday, George Jensen, Georges Rech, Gucci, H&M, Halston, Helmut Lang, Hermès, Hugo Boss Orange, ICB, Iceberg, Isabel Marant, Isetan, Jaeger, Jil Sander, Jimmy Choo, John Hardy, Jones New York, Joop1, Just Cavalli, Kenneth Cole, Krizia, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Maison Michel, Marc Jacobs, Marc O’Polo, Marella, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino, Paule Ka, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Rolex Watches, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Hilfiger, Trussardi, TSE, Valentino, Versace, Versace Fragrance, Victoria’s Secret, Zara.
Best Known For
Working with famous and almost all the major brands and designers. (See the above list of advertisers)
She debuted with the 2001 film CQ, written and directed by Roman Coppola, for her role as Dragonfly / Valentine.
First TV Show
She debuted on television with Ready to Wear – Autumn/ Winter 1997 fashion show advertising for Alberta Ferretti, Angela Missoni, Anna Molinari, Anna Sui, Atsuro Tayama, Betsey Johnson, Bill Blass, Blumarine, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Comme des Garçons, Costume National, Cynthia Rowley, DKNY, Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, Ghost, Giorgio Armani, Helmut Lang, Hermès, Hussein Chalayan, Isaac Mizrahi, Jil Sander, John Rocha, Katharine Hamnett, Lawrence Steele, Les Copains, Marc Jacobs, Mark Eisen, Martine Sitbon, MaxMara, Michael Kors, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino, Nicole Miller, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Richard Tyler, Richard Tyler Collections, Rifat Ozbek, Sportmax, Ter et Bantine, Trussardi, Valentino, Versus, and Yohji Yamamoto.
This model’s diet plan consists of Yogi Tea, which has great advantages like blood purification, cleaning of the liver, etc. She drinks one daily.
Other than Yogi tea, she also takes power smoothies with green powder and fruits in the morning. Angela also makes a super-nutritious salad for herself, which includes beans, nuts, fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and seeds. Thus, making it tasty as well.
Apart from that, she also haves Kombucha and spirulina powder. She mixes this powder in the water to get rid off from heavy metals and thus oxygenating the blood.
Angela Lindvall Facts
- As a child, she loved catching frogs and toads.
- Her older sister, Michelle has a strong desire to go into fashion.
- Angela is friends with Bridget Hall, Carmen Kass, Mariacarla Boscono, Milla Jovovich, Liya Kebede, Erin Wasson, Jessica Miller, Irina Lazareanu, Isabeli Fontana, RJ Rogenski, Carolyn Murphy, and Maggie Rizer.
- From the age of 13 to 14, she was able to increase her height by 3 inches.
- She has appeared in the 1999 and 2001 Pirelli Calendar.
- In 1999, Angela was named “Model of the Year” by Vogue.
- Her younger sister, Audrey, another fashion model died at the age of 23 (on August 2, 2006) in a road accident, when she was visiting her family in Lee’s Summit, Missouri on a bicycle. She was going with her friend and she hit the QuickTrip store, which resulted in an imbalance and she was thrown to the road and came under the wheels of a heavy gas truck.
- Angela has appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion shows in 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- In 2004, she was named the best-dressed environmentalist by the Sustainable Style Foundation.
- She was discovered at the age of 14 by IMG Models when she was modeling in Kansas City.
- She is the founder and president of the Collage Foundation.
- In 2006, Angela bought a 7.5 acre property for $4,550,000 in Topanga, California.
- In 2011, she started her own jewelry line with John Hardy, Angela by John Hardy.
- She once had a website collagefoundation.org to tell youngsters about the political and environmental problems.