|Mariacarla Boscono Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1980|
Mariacarla Boscono is an Italian model and actress who is widely acknowledged as one of the top runway models of the 2000s and has walked the ramp at all the major global fashion weeks and festivals such as the Milan Fashion Week, the New York Fashion Week, the Paris Fashion Week, and the Met Gala. Through her illustrious career, she has worked with the most recognized fashion brands, posed for all the leading fashion magazines, and modeled for designers such as the late Karl Lagerfeld and Riccardo Tisci. Models.com has included her in their ‘Icons’ list, a compilation of 20 of the greatest supermodels in the fashion industry. In 2005, she was included in the list of the ‘World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels’. Besides her prolific modeling career, she has also dabbled in acting and has been featured in plays such as The Maids (2006), Shakespeare’s Women (2010), The Winter’s Tale (2011), and Cymbeline (2011).
Rome, Lazio, Italy
New York City, New York, United States
Mariacarla is a high school graduate.
- Siblings – Francesco Boscono (Older Brother) (Professional Polo Player), Carlo Boscono (Older Brother) (Pilot, Paraglider)
She is represented by Women Management, Modeling and Booking Agency (Worldwide), New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mariacarla has dated –
- Andreas Patti – Through her past relationship with Andreas Patti, Mariacarla has a daughter named Marialucas Dalla Patti (b. August 2012).
- Ghali (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair auburn, blonde, or platinum.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Cryptic smile
- Radiant face
She has served as the spokesperson for the Swedish multinational clothing-retail company H&M (Hennes & Mauritz AB).
Mariacarla Boscono Facts
- Born in Rome, Mariacarla had spent a lot of her early life traveling to and living in several different cities around the world, primarily due to the nature of her father’s work. Her parents had lived in Thailand for a while before her birth but once her mother had become pregnant with her, they had moved back to their native Italy.
- When she was 2 years old, the family had moved to the United States, living first in Providence, Rhode Island, and then in Key West, Florida. They had soon returned to Italy but when she was 9, they had moved again, this time to Kenya. The family had lived there in a village between the town of Malindi and the country’s oldest and second-largest city of Mombasa.
- She had been spotted by a photographer during a family dinner when she was 17 years old. The photographer had convinced her mother that she was destined for a career in modeling. Mariacarla, however, chose to finish school first. After her high school graduation, she had shifted to New York City and had signed up with DNA Model Management, her first runways taking place in 1997.
- In 2005, she had set a world record by walking more than 70 runways in a 2 week period, across 3 cities – Milan, New York City, and Paris.
Featured Image by Mariacarla Boscono / Instagram