Irina attended Royal Academy of Dance in London, England to study ballet.
Irina is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Select Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- The Society Model Management
- Push Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (2009 – 2013)
- Storm Models – London (2006 – 2013)
- Marilyn Agency – Paris (2006 – 2013)
- Giovanni Model Management – Montreal (2008 – 2011)
5 ft 9½ in or 176½ cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Irina dated –
- Freja Erichsen – Danish model Freja and Irina are best friends. They had also done dating in the past.
- Pete Doherty (2004-2007) – English musician Pete Doherty started dating Irina in 2004 when they met at a party in Shepherd’s Bush. She was also briefly engaged to Pete two times in the past – first one in 2004 and then in October 2007. In between, they also broke their relationship. She also served as the drummer for Doherty’s band Babyshambles and co-wrote a song.
- Sean Lennon (2007) – After separating from Pete, she started dating American musician Sean Lennon in May 2007. She also recorded an album Some Place Along The Way with him. She broke with him later in that year.
- Phillip Lim (2010-2012) – She started dating American fashion designer Phillip Lim on May 3, 2010 and separated in 2012.
- Keir Knight (2012-Present) – She commenced dating contemporary dancer Keir Knight in 2012. They are engaged now and have plans to get married soon.
Race / Ethnicity
The well-known model is a musician too.
32-25-35 in or 81-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Irina Lazareanu advertised for Aniye By, Anna Molinari, Anthony Vaccarello, Balenciaga, Chanel, Chanel Paris-Monte Carlo, Coach, Gap, Hobbs, Joop!, Just Cavalli, L’Oréal, Maison Michel, Mulberry, Philippe Dubuc for Icone Simons, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Saks Fifth Avenue, SJSJ, The Kooples, Tiffany, and Topshop.
Best Known For
Her quirky, vintage-inspired style.
She is obsessed with 1960s-1970s London style – clothes, music, artists, movies, authors, etc.
In 2007, she appeared in a musical TV movie Fashion Rocks as herself.
First Fashion Show
She appeared in the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2004 fashion show where she walked the ramp for designers and brands like Clements Ribeiro, Dice Kayek, Maria Chen-Pascual, Emma Cook, House of Jazz, John Rocha, Margaret Howell, Michiko Koshino, Rafael Lopez, and FrostFrench.
First TV Show
In 2008, Irina appeared in two episodes of the Spanish television series Silenci? as herself.
Irina Lazareanu Facts
- She moved to Canada at 5 from Romania and at 13 moved to London, England to learn ballet.
- Irina left ballet dancing after she broke her knee.
- She began modeling at 17.
- Irina has played drums for Peter Doherty’s band Babyshambles and has also assisted in writing songs.
- Irina has also recorded an album Some Place Along The Way together with American musician Sean Lennon.
- She likes songwriting and dancing.
- Follow her on Twitter.