|Noel Gallagher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1967|
Noel Gallagher is an English singer, songwriter, and musician who released hit singles like Wonderwall, The Masterplan, The Death of You and Me, etc. as a part of Oasis (1991-2009) and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (2009-Present). He has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Noel Thomas David Gallagher
The Chief, Brezhnev, Wrinkly Rocker
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – Thomas Gallagher
- Mother – Margaret Sweeney
- Siblings – Paul Gallagher (Older Brother), Liam Gallagher (Younger Brother) (Singer, Songwriter)
Rock, Britpop, Psychedelic Rock, Baroque Pop, Alternative Rock
Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass Guitar
- Creation Records
- Epic Records
- Big Brother Recordings
- Sour Mash
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noel has dated –
- Melissa Lim
- Diane Ann (1984-1986)
- Louise Jones (1988-1994)
- Rebecca De Ruvo (1994)
- Meg Matthews (1994-2001) – Noel and Meg Matthews got hitched in June 1997. Their daughter Anaïs Gallagher was born on January 27, 2000. However, they finalized their divorce in January 2001.
- Sara MacDonald (2001-2023) – He got married to Sara MacDonald on June 18, 2011. Together, they welcomed 2 sons – Donovan MacDonald Gallagher (b. September 22, 2007) and Sonny MacDonald Gallagher (b. October 1, 2010). In January 2023, it was revealed that the couple had separated and had filed for divorce after 12 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned salt-and-pepper with his advancing age.
Noel Gallagher Facts
- While growing up, he was physically abused by his alcoholic father.
- Noel is left-handed but he plays the guitar with his right hand.
- His breakout single Wonderwall was written for his ex-wife Meg Matthews. Moreover, he previously intended to sing the song himself instead of Liam.
- He is not a fan of the British royal family.
Featured Image by Anirudh Koul / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0