|Aimee Osbourne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1983|
Aimee Osbourne is an English singer, actress, composer, and musician who is most prominently known for being the oldest child of legendary singer Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne. Besides that, she is also known for the release of various songs such as Raining Gold (2015), I Can Change (2016), and Cocaine Style (2016).
Aimee Rachel Osbourne
London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between London and Los Angeles, California.
Actress, Composer, Musician, Singer
- Father – Ozzy Osbourne (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, TV Personality)
- Mother – Sharon Osbourne (TV Personality, Businesswoman, Author)
- Siblings – Kelly Osbourne (Younger Sister) (Media Personality, Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author, Model, Fashion Designer), Jack Osbourne (Younger Brother) (Media Personality)
- Others – Don Arden (Maternal Grandfather) (Singer, Agent, Businessman), Louis Osbourne (Older Half-Brother), Jessica Osbourne (Older Half-Sister) (Actress, Director, Writer), Robert Marcato (Adopted Brother)
She has released her music with various record labels including Epic Records and DFA Records.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aimee has dated –
- Rai Thistlethwayte (2004-2005)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish and Jewish descent.
- Dimpled cheeks
Aimee Osbourne Facts
- She had first started being featured publicly through videos and documentaries of her father.
- In the past, Aimee had refused to be part of the family show The Osbournes which was featured on MTV from 2002 to 2009.
- During the show The Curse of the Osbournes in 2002, her face was blurred out.
- Aimee has shown uneasiness with the behavior of her family on television more than once.
- She lent her vocals to bring to life the character of Amy Wrigglesworth in the animated film Postman Pat (2014).
- Aimee has cited music artists PJ Harvey, Massive Attack, Portishead, The Cranberries, Kate Bush, Mazzy Star, Fiona Apple, Everything But The Girl, and Minnie Riperton to be her greatest singing influences.
- She once stated that her mother Sharon has been the backbone of her family ever since her father and mother met one another in the ’70s.
- Her mother Sharon, was 49 years old when she had been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. However, after undergoing surgery, it was confirmed and until late 2019, she was undergoing chemotherapy.
- She released her debut single titled Raining Gold in 2015. The song was an instant success and received more than 2 million hits within the first 2 months of release.
- In May 2022, it was revealed that Aimee was injured in a fire that broke out at a recording studio. She and her producer made it out alive, whereas, a 3rd person lost their life in the fire.
Featured Image By Aimee Osbourne / Instagram