|Billie Lourd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1992|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Billie Lourd is an American actress and producer who is known for her on-screen roles like Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix in the Star Wars sequel trilogy, Sadie Swenson/Chanel #3 in Scream Queens, Mallory in American Horror Story: Apocalypse, Montana Duke in American Horror Story: 1984, Rosanna Ricci in Billionaire Boys Club, Fiona Adler in Will & Grace, and Gigi in Booksmart.
Billie Catherine Lourd
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lourd studied at Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles. Later on, she went to New York University‘s Gallatin School of Individualized Study and graduated in 2014 with a self-designed degree in “Art and Business as Religion”.
- Father – Bryan Lourd (Talent Agent)
- Mother – Carrie Fisher (Actress) (Died of cardiac arrest on December 27, 2016)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Harvey Hopkins Lourd, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Sherion Brice (Paternal Grandmother), Debbie Reynolds (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress) (Died on December 28, 2016), Eddie Fisher (Maternal Grandfather) (Singer), Todd Fisher (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Director), Joely Fisher (Maternal Aunt) (Singer, Actress), Tricia Leigh Fisher (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Singer), Ava Bozzi (Paternal Step-Sister)
She has been signed with Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Billie Lourd has dated –
- Taylor Lautner (2016-2017) – In 2016, she started dating fellow actor Taylor Lautner. After 8 months of dating, the couple separated in July 2017.
- Austen Rydell (2017, 2018-Present) – In 2017, she was romantically linked with actor Austen Rydell. They split after dating for a while and reunited again in January 2018. After remaining in an ON and OFF relationship for a while, the couple announced their engagement in June 2020. In September 2020, the couple revealed that they have welcomed a boy named, Kingston Fisher Lourd Rydell to the family. In March 2022, they got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In September 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In December 2022, they welcomed a daughter named Jackson Joanne Lourd Rydell.
Race / Ethnicity
Billie has Russian Jewish, Scots-Irish, and English ancestry on her mom’s side. She also has German, Welsh, and distant French ancestry.
33-26-34 in or 84-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the character of Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3 in Fox horror-comedy series Scream Queens
In 2015, she appeared in the epic space film Star Wars: The Force Awakens for her role as Lieutenant Connix.
First TV Show
In 2015, she started appearing in the Fox comedy horror series Scream Queens for her role as Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3.
Billie loves to do yoga. She also does abs exercises for 8 minutes at least 2 times a week. Billie also takes her dog on a stroll every possible morning.
She also does SoulCycle, which is actually her guilty pleasure.
Regarding diet, she eats everything in moderation. She doesn’t like to count calories.
Her ideal food day is like this –
- Breakfast – Egg sandwich of Gjusta Bakery
- Lunch – Fried chicken enchiladas at Cha Cha Chicken in LA
- Dinner – Sushi at Kazu Nori
Billie Lourd Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken
- Cuisine – Caribbean
- Restaurants – Gjusta Bakery in LA, Cha Cha Chicken in LA, Caracas in New York, Traif in New York, Cafe Colette in New York
- Beauty Products – Urban Decay eyeshadows, YSL Touche éclat, Esthetic Underground
- Goto Favorites – New Orleans, Big Sur, Cabo
Source – The New Potato
Billie Lourd Facts
- Actress Meryl Streep is her godmother and novelist Bruce Wagner is her godfather.
- On two consecutive days, December 27 and 28, she lost her mom and grandmother.
- Her parents, especially her dad didn’t want her to step into the acting business.
- In Scream Queens, after her mom died, she started wearing earmuffs in every episode as a tribute to her mom.
- She was named Billie by her mom due to Carrie’s (Billie’s mom) stance on gender.
- She has a pet French bulldog Tina at home.
- While traveling, her essentials are a headphone pair and a book.
- If given a chance, she would like to host a dinner party inviting David Bowie, Nick Hornby, Drake, Keith Richards, and her mom Carrie Fisher.
- She was cast as Gigi in the 2018 coming-of-age buddy comedy film, Booksmart, starring Kaitlyn Dever, Beanie Feldstein, and Jessica Williams. For this role, Lourd received the “Best Supporting Actress” award from Los Angeles Online Film Critics Society.
- She appeared as Rosanna Ricci, the love interest of Biltmore, in the biographical crime drama film, Billionaire Boys Club, in 2018.
- She played the role of Fiona Adler in an episode titled Bi-plane of the television sitcom, Will & Grace, in February 2020.
- In December 2020, shots were fired at Billie’s home due to an argument between 2 construction workers. She was not at home, hence, no harm happened.
- She has often been referred to as “Space Niece” by Mark Hamill.
theres no way that she is 8 (dress size), she is 4 or 6, even less. She’s so skinny. I Know that her size is smaller.