|Beanie Feldstein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1993|
Beanie Feldstein is an American actress who is known for playing various roles in popular films Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016) and Lady Bird (2017). Her first acting gig was in the sitcom My Wife and Kids at the age of 10. She is also known for appearing as a shopgirl named Minnie Fay in Broadway’s Hello, Dolly!, opposite big-time Broadway names David Hyde Pierce and Bette Midler. She is popular on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Elizabeth Greer Feldstein
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beanie attended Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, California. Then, she went to Wesleyan University and graduated from there in 2015. She also went to Stagedoor Manor, which is a theatre camp in New York.
- Father – Richard Feldstein (Tour accountant for Guns N’ Roses)
- Mother – Sharon Lyn (née Chalkin) (Costume designer and Fashion stylist)
- Siblings – Jonah Hill (Older Brother) (Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Director, Producer), Jordan Feldstein (Older Brother) (Talent and Music Manager)
- Others – Daniel “Danny” Feldstein (Paternal Grandfather), Claire M. Rafkin (Paternal Grandmother), Richard L. “Dick” Chalkin (Maternal Grandfather), Audrey M. Galin (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (Talent and Literary Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Beanie has dated –
- Bonnie Chance Roberts (2019-Present) – Beanie first met Bonnie Chance Roberts on the set of her 2019 movie How to Build a Girl and they later started dating. They made their red carpet debut as a couple at the premiere of Cats in December 2019. In June 2022, it was revealed that the couple had gotten engaged. Later that month, during an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers, Beanie revealed that she and Bonnie got engaged in 2021. The couple got married on May 20, 2023, in a summer camp-themed wedding in upstate New York.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish, Russian Jewish, and Austrian Jewish ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’ or ‘dark brown’.
She has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Vanity Fair
In February 2022, Beanie was featured in Gucci‘s ad campaign for “Love Parade” alongside Deng Lun, Jared Leto, Jungjae Lee, and many more.
Best Known For
Playing various roles in films such as Nora in the comedy film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016), and as Julie Steffans in Greta Gerwig‘s comedy-drama film Lady Bird (2017)
She made her theatrical film debut as Nora in the comedy film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising in 2016.
First TV Show
Feldstein made her first TV show appearance as Beanie in the family comedy series My Wife and Kids in 2002.
Beanie Feldstein Facts
- She is very fond of animals and has many pet dogs.
- Her name Beanie was derived from Elizabeanie. Her British nanny used to call her by that name when she was only 2 years old. Initially, her brothers started calling her by that name.
- Beanie used to be a tour guide at the school.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would have her own summer camp.
- She is very fond of nail art.
- Beanie is very close to her mother and often posts pictures with her on her Instagram account.
- Beanie is very good friends with actor Ben Platt. They had met at a friend’s Bat Mitzvah in 2012. After that, they became best friends after meeting at Harvard-Westlake School. They also went to prom together in high school.
- In July 2022, it was revealed that Beanie was suffering from tonsillitis.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Beanie Feldstein / Instagram
Her hair is brown not black.