|Ajiona Alexus Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|March 16, 1996
Ajiona Alexus‘s first big acting gig was her appearance on the popular medical drama TV show, Grey’s Anatomy, followed by her big breakthrough in the drama series, Empire. Then, she was cast in the recurring role in the Netflix teen drama, 13 Reasons Why. Apart from being an actor, she is also a singer. But unlike acting, she hasn’t achieved much success with her singing. She also has managed to create a strong social media presence by regularly posting her sizzling pictorials from photoshoots and has over 2.5 million followers on her official Instagram account.
Tuskegee, Alabama, United States
Ajiona Alexus went to the Alabama School of Fine Arts and graduated with a major in Theatre Arts.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Ajiona Alexus is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners (Talent Management Company).
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
She often wears colored contact lenses.
- Petite Figure
- Beautiful eyes
Ajiona Alexus has endorsed brands like –
- Fashion Nova
- Victoria’s Secret
- Cover FX
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Sheri Holland in the Netflix teen drama series, 13 Reasons Why
- Having made appearances in the popular TV show such as Grey’s Anatomy and Empire
- Being cast in the main role in the supernatural thriller web series, Light as a Feather
As a Singer
In 2013, she independently released her debut solo single, Dream Big.
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the musical drama movie, Something Like Summer.
First TV Show
In 2012, Ajiona Alexus made her first TV show appearance in Rap It Up episode of the American sitcom, The Rickey Smiley Show.
Ajiona Alexus isn’t a big fan of dieting. In fact, she isn’t even a fan of a disciplined and healthy diet and just eats whatever she feels like eating. But, she balances it later by working hard in the gym.
Ajiona Alexus Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Frank Ocean, Daniel Caesar
- Fast Food Chain – Chick-fill-A
- Chick-fill-A Order – Sweet and Chili Wings
- Food – Sushi
- Beauty Salon – Glam Bar in Woodlands, Los Angeles
- Spa – Burke Williams Spa
- Netflix Show – American Horror Story, Bates Motel
Source – Stylecaster
Ajiona Alexus Facts
- She has previously opened shows for established music artists such as Diggy Simmons, OMG, and IYAZ.
- She got her first big breakthrough in 2016 after she was cast in the role of teenage Cookie Lyon in the popular TV series, Empire.
- At the age of 6, she had a minor accident as she fell down and cut her elbow open which she later had to get stitched.
- She is often told by people that she looks like Janet Jackson and Rihanna.
- She is a big fan of body art and has even got tattoos behind her ears and one on the side of her ribcage.
- While growing up, she often used to play basketball and soccer.
- Follow Ajiona Alexus on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ajiona Alexus / Instagram