|Wilmer Valderrama Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wilmer Valderrama is an American actor, producer, singer, and television personality who is best known for playing Fez in the sitcom That ’70s Show and for having been cast as Carlos Madrigal in From Dusk till Dawn: The Series. Over the years, he has also been cast in projects like Unaccompanied Minors, From Prada to Nada, Fast Food Nation, The Brooklyn Brothers Beat the Best, Clifford’s Really Big Movie, The Girl Is in Trouble, Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated, Shorty McShorts’ Shorts, Wizards of Waverly Place, Robot Chicken, From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, Grey’s Anatomy, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, and Columbus Day.
Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama
Eduardo Fresco, Will, Mime (Wilmer’s mom used to call him)
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Valderrama went to Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California.
Actor, singer, dancer, producer
- Father – Balbino A. Valderrama (Owner of a farm equipment rental company)
- Mother – Sobeida (née Arias)
- Siblings – Marilyn (Sister), Stephanie (Sister), Christian (Brother)
He has been signed with –
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Pop, pop / rock
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wilmer Valderrama has dated –
- Christina Milian (1998)
- Ariana Richards (1999) – He had a short-termed romance with painter and former actress Ariana Richards from January to February 1999.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (1999) – He was RUMORed to have had a fling with actress Jennifer Love Hewitt in September 1999.
- Mandy Moore (2000-2002) – Actress Mandy Moore and Wilmer met during a photo shoot in 2000 and they quickly started dating in February 2000. The duo dated for two years before calling it quits in early 2002. She is nearly two inches taller than him.
- Lindsay Lohan (2004) – In May 2004, the two actors Wilmer and Lindsay Lohan started dating each other. But, their relationship was made public on Lindsay’s 18th birthday on July 2. They also engaged in September 2004. But, within two months of their engagement, they separated in November 2004. Lohan’s mother, Dina also calls Wilmer her daughter’s first love.
- Ashlee Simpson (2005) – During 2005, singer Ashlee and Wilmer were RUMORed to be dating together. She also wrote the song “Boyfriend”, which was about her time with Wilmer. He revealed on Howard Stern’s show that they both are good friends and she was also very loud in bed.
- Rihanna (2009) – He hooked up with Barbadian singer, actress, and businesswoman Rihanna in April 2009.
- Avril Lavigne (2009) – Fast Food Nation co-stars Avril Lavigne and Valderrama were RUMOred to be dating in the last quarter (October to December) of 2009. However, they met first in 2005 during the filming of Fast Food Nation (2006).
- Demi Lovato (2010-2016) – Singer Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were an item from May 2010 until mid-2016. They dated ON and OFF during the complete time together. They met for the first time on the set of “Voto Latino Presents: Be Counted Census”. On June 3, 2016, they announced their relationship’s end on social media.
- Minka Kelly (2012) – The actors Minka Kelly and Wilmer were RUMORed to have had a fling in February 2012. They claim to be just good friends.
- Chantel Jeffries (2017) – In July 2017, Wilmer and model Chantel Jeffries were seen on several dates.
- Amanda Pacheco (2019-Present) – In April 2019, Wilmer was first seen with model Amanda Pacheco while shopping in Los Angeles. In June 2019, they were seen in France to celebrate Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner‘s wedding. In January 2020, Wilmer got engaged to Amanda Pacheco. They revealed in December 2020 that they were expecting their first child. The couple welcomed a baby girl named Nakano Oceana Valderrama on February 15, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Wilmer has Colombian and Venezuelan ancestry.
He has appeared in a commercial for Diet Pepsi.
He also appeared in a Spanish-language Pacific Bell commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Fez in Fox’s period sitcom That ’70s Show from 1998 to 2006. He had a main role in this show appearing in 200 episodes. He also won the “Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Sidekick” in 2003, 2005, and 2006.
In 2011, he released his single “The Way I Fiesta feat. Clayton Vice“, which is a non-album song.
Valderrama debuted with the 2001 romantic comedy film Summer Catch for his role as Mickey Dominguez.
First TV Show
In 1998, Valderrama played the role of Antonio in 4 episodes of the TV show Four Corners.
He works out and has a buffed body. Wilmer has been pictured several times running outdoors and doing push-ups with a personal trainer.
He occasionally goes on hikes also. In general, he tries to run daily for a couple of minutes and then do mixed martial arts.
Wilmer Valderrama Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Romantic Song – Take My Breath Away (By Berlin)
- Sport – Soccer
- Artists – Marc Anthony, U2, Santana
- Movies – Top Gun, Pulp Fiction, Desperado, The Sixth Sense
- Vacation Place – Park City, Utah
- Holiday – Día de los Muertos
- All-Time Favorite Book – Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
Source – Us Magazine
Wilmer Valderrama Facts
- Wilmer is fluent in Spanish.
- He relocated to Venezuela at the age of three, and at 13, Valderrama shifted to Los Angeles in the United States.
- In 2005, Wilmer gave his voice to the video game “Scarface: The World Is Yours” for the character Pablo.
- He learned English by watching re-runs of the sitcom I Love Lucy.
- Valderrama co-owns three restaurants – Dolce Enoteca, The Lodge, and Geisha House.
- Wilmer owns the iconic Vista Cruiser car which we bought from That 70s Show (after the show ended in 2006) for 500 bucks.
- For his work in That ’70s Show, he won the Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Sidekick” and was also nominated for an ALMA Award in the “Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series” category.
- He has also appeared in music videos for songs like Really Don’t Care by Demi Lovato (ft. Cher Lloyd), Felices los 4 by Maluma, S*xy and I Know It by LMFAO, and Holy by Justin Bieber.
- In 2011, he was cast as Bruno, the next-door neighbor of Aunt Aurelia who falls for Mary, in the romantic comedy film, From Prada to Nada. This role got him nominated for the Imagen Foundation Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Film”.
- His ideal date night is a moonlight picnic.
- He prefers hitting the gym to clear his mind and reset.
- Wilmer did not take the basement couch from That ’70s Show. This is his biggest regret.
- Wilmer’s parents are the most influential people in his life. They sold all their valuables in Venezuela to shift base to America for Wilmer and his siblings.
- The first-ever concert he attended was of Matchbox Twenty. He went there with his sister.
- Wilmer knows unicycling.
- He has OCD.
- If Wilmer could cast someone to play him in a movie, it would be his nephew, Christian Valderrama.
- He likes listening to salsa music and the first thing he does after waking up in the morning is to turn on salsa music.
- He sometimes listens to rain sounds to fall asleep.
- If he could meet any famous person, he would be Desi Arnaz (Cuban-born American actor).
- He is allergic to scallops.
- MMA and circuit training with his trainer are his go-to workouts.
- Lying people are his biggest pet peeve.
- He also finds it uncomfortable when people eat their food with mouth open.
Christian is his nephew not his brother!