Marco Antonio Muñiz
Skinny, Marc Anthony
New York City, New York, U.S.
Nothing is known about his schooling.
Singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, TV producer
- Father – Felipe Muñiz (Musician, Hospital Lunchroom Worker, Amateur bodybuilder)
- Mother – Guillermina Muñiz (Housewife)
- Siblings – Unknown
Marc is signed with –
- XIX Management
- Creative Link, Inc. (Publicist)
Salsa, freestyle, pop, Latin pop, tropical
- Blue Dog (1988)
- Atlantic (1991)
- RMM (1992–98)
- Columbia Records
- Sony Latin
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marc Anthony dated –
- Claudette Lali – Dominican actress Claudette Lali and Marc dated in the past.
- Debbie Rosado (1993-1995) – In 1993, he was allegedly married NYC police officer Debbie Rosado. She gave birth to couple’s first daughter Ariana in 1994. They split in 1995.
- Mira Sorvino (1998) – In 1998, he briefly dated actress Mira Sorvino.
- Dayanara Torres (1999-2003) – Puerto Rican model Dayanara Torres who is Miss Universe 1993 started dating Marc in July 1999. On May 9, 2000, the duo got married in Las Vegas. The marriage resulted in two children, sons Cristian Anthony Muñiz (b. February 5, 2001), and Ryan Anthony Muñiz (b. August 16, 2003). During this time, they also split in early 2002 but reconciled in December 2002. Finally, they split in October 2003 and Torres filed for divorce in January 2004.
- Jennifer Lopez (2004-2011) – Singers JLo and Marc started dating and got married in June 2004. On February 22, 2008, the couple welcomed twins Emme Maribel Muñiz and Maximillian David Muñiz. This relationship also saw an end in July 2011 and Anthony filed for divorce this time on April 9, 2012.
- Shannon De Lima (2012) – Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima started dating in 2012. In March 2014, they announced their engagement and tied knots on November 11, 2014 in Dominican Republic.
- Chloe Green (2013-2014) – Heiress Chloe Green and Marc were romantically linked to each other from February 2013 to early 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican ancestry.
Thin body frame
Marc Anthony’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12.5 in or 32 cm
- Waist – 28 in or 71 cm
Marc appeared in print ads for American Dairy Farmers and Milk Processors in June 2000.
He has also been seen in TV commercials on Coca Cola (1998), RADD (2001), I Love New York” Tourism Committee (2002), etc.
Best Known For
Being a known name in salsa, Latin pop music.
He is known for his singles “Vivir Mi Vida”, “I Need To Know”, etc.
In October 1991, he released his debut album When the Night is Over via Atlantic Records.
Though, his first ever single was “Rebel”, released in 1988.
As an actor, he first appeared in musical comedy East Side Story as Flaco in 1991.
First TV Show
In 1997, Marc was seen in an episode of comedy show MADtv as Football player #30.
Marc Anthony was athletic in his early teens. At just 9 years old, he was able to do more than 100 pushups in a day. He struggled to gain weight since that time.
Marc Anthony Favorite Things
Marc Anthony Facts
- Marc was named by his parents after Mexican singer Marco Antonio Muñiz. Marc later adopted the stage name as “Marc Anthony”.
- Marc knows English and Spanish.
- Anthony started his career as a backing vocalist and songwriter for the pop musical groups Latin Rascals and Menudo.
- He was hesitant to became a salsa musician.
- In January 2012, he started a Maestro Cares Foundation with businessman Henry Cárdenas.
- In 2009, he purchased a small stake in American football team Miami Dolphins.
- While working with Kohl’s in 2011, he launched his own clothing line and also luxury accessories.
- In April 2015, he started his entertainment company Magnus Media.
- He supports Democratic Party.
- While young, he was told by his dad to work on his personality as he was ugly at that time.
- He also takes interest in golf.
- Visit his official website @ www.marcanthonyonline.com.
- Hear more from Marc on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.