|Dominique Swain Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1980|
Dominique Swain is an American actress and producer who is best known for her important portrayal of Dolores Haze in Lolita (1997) and as Jamie Archer in Face/Off (1997). Other than that, Dominique has also appeared in more than 2 dozen various films.
Dominique Ariane Swain
Malibu, California, United States
Dominique studied at Malibu High School. In the past, Dominique had enrolled at the Santa Monica College but she did not attend it.
- Father – David Swain, Sr. (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother – Cindy Fitzgerald
- Siblings – Alexis Swain (Older Sister), Chelse Swain (Younger Sister)
- Others – She has a half-sister and half-brother.
Swain is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts
- Michael Garnett at Leverage Management
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dominique has dated –
- Christopher Masterson
- Charlie Bambrook (1997-1998)
- Dean Paraskevopoulos (2001-2003)
- Justin Strock (2006-2007)
- Andrew Bennett (2008-2010) – They were engaged to one another in the past.
- Marc Clebanoff (2012)
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Alluring eyes
In 2002, she was featured in a print ad for GAP and appeared in another for Ray-Ban Sunglasses.
Dominique Swain Facts
- She was born in the backseat of her father’s car.
- Dominique was brought up in Malibu alongside her older sister and Chelse. She is the middle child.
- At school, Dominique took part in almost every sporting event and also indulged in activities like art. Besides that, she was a grade-A student and an accomplished learner who is a Valedictorian.
- She enjoys spending her free time listening to music. During her younger days, Swain listened to a lot of Snoop Dogg‘s music.
- Dominique was young when her parents decided to legally part ways.
- Her breakthrough into the film industry came with Adrian Lyne’s controversial film adaptation of Lolita. She was only 14 years old when she was cast in the adult-rated film. However, during the explicit scenes, a body double was used.
- She worked a stunt double in The Good Son (1993) which featured actor Macaulay Culkin in the lead role.
- When Swain posed for PETA‘s “I’d Rather Go N*ked than Wear Fur” campaign n*de in 2001, she was only 21 years old. This made her the youngest model to ever do so.
- Swain was featured in Shawn Mullins’s music video of Lullaby (1998).
- With time, Dominique has worked with various well-known stars Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, Tara Reid, Brad Renfro, Justin Timberlake, Anton Yelchin, and Bruce Willis.
- She and actress Maggie Lawson were born on the same day.
- Swain was placed at #79 position on Stuff Magazine‘s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” list.
- In February 2007, Swain was featured on the cover of Stuff Magazine. Besides that, she has also been featured on the cover FHM and Esquire.
- Dominique was chosen to be a spokesperson for PETA in the past. She once stated that just because she was a member of the organization it did not mean that she had stopped eating meat. She also added, “I eat meat, the rarer the better.”
- As of 2019, Dominique had appeared in more than 50 films.
- Swain had received a number of awards including the Young Artist Award in 1999 and the Silver Lake Film Festival award in 2007.
Featured Image By Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0