|Michael Allio Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michael Allio is an American reality star who rose to fame as a contestant on season 17 of The Bachelorette. However, he decided to quit in week seven.
The United States of America
6 ft or 183.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael has dated –
- Laura Ritter-Allio – Michael was married to a woman named Laura who sadly passed away from breast cancer in 2018. The couple shares a son James (b. September 2016).
- Danielle Maltby (2022-2023) – Michael met a fellow Bachelor in Paradise contestant in the summer of 2022, during the filming of the show and they later started dating. In September 2023, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a thick boxed-shaped beard and curly hairstyle.
Michael Allio Facts
- He was born and brought up in the United States.
- The earliest post that Michael uploaded to his Instagram account was on February 1, 2018.
- He is an advocate for cancer.
- Michael is very fond of music from the 90s R&B and rap scene.
- He is the founder of the L4 Project as well as Allstera, which deals in sanitation products and PPE.
- Michael made his debut TV show appearance as a contestant on The Bachelorette in 2021. Later, in 2022, he appeared on Bachelor in Paradise.
Featured Image By Michael Allio / Instagram