|Jamie Eason Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|April 10, 1976
Jamie Eason is an American fitness model and writer who is known for winning the World’s Fittest Model competition. She is a former NFL cheerleader and a Bodybuilding.com spokeswoman. Eason has founded her own supplement line called Lean Body for Her with Labrada Nutrition. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Houston, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
She took interest in fitness after enrolling in a kinesiology course during her time as a speech and communication student at Texas A&M University and graduated in 2001.
Personal Trainer, Businesswoman, Writer, Fitness Model
- Mother – LaJean English
- Siblings – Jason Eason (Older Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie has dated –
- Michael Middleton (2011-Present) – Jamie met workout enthusiast and Worship Leader Michael Middleton in church and started dating. After a year, Michael proposed Jamie on Christmas Eve through a song that he wrote for her. They got married in their church, on July 18, 2012. The couple has 2 sons together named August Mitchell Middleton (b. August 7, 2013) and Beau Scarbrough Middleton (b. April 14, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong muscular body
- Short hair
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Thoughtful Cakes
- Labrada Nutrition
- Free People
Best Known For
- Being a former NFL cheerleader and a Bodybuilding.com spokeswoman
- Winning the World’s Fittest Model competition
Jaime aims to work out every day and help others to achieve their fitness goals. Her workout is heavily based on weight training. She doesn’t do a lot of cardio and always prefers weight training over it.
Jamie Eason Facts
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 22.
- Jamie has been the female face of Bodybuilding.com as a spokeswoman, which is the world’s largest online retailer for sports supplements and nutritional products.
- In 2001, after graduating from college, she tried out for the new Houston Texas cheerleading squad. She was one of the 35 girls selected out of 1600 girls.
- At the age of 28, she got diagnosed with Spina Bifida Occulta, which is a minor disease.
- In 2006, she gained a pro card after participating in her first fitness competition at the Hardbody Entertainment Model Search at the Olympia.
- Eason was first spotted at a fitness competition in Austin, Texas.
- She created her own supplement line with Labrada Nutrition.
- She has also founded her own line of swimwear.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jamie Eason / Instagram