|Marla Fay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||14, 2002|
Marla Fay is an American social media star and photographer. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k followers.
Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
She attended Westminster Christian School in Miami, Florida, United States.
Social Media Star, Photographer
- Father – Michael T. Fay (Chairman of the United States Capital Markets Exec. Committee, Principal, Managing Director, Founder of Aktion Miami Watersports Cplx) 1
- Mother – Paula S. Fay
- Siblings – Merrett Fay (Older Brother)
- Others – Billy Fay (Cousin), Taylor Fay (Cousin)
Marla Fay self-represents her career.
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marla Fay has dated –
- Lucas Alvarez (2019-2020) – Lucas, a senior at Westminster Christian School, was her 1st boyfriend. She dated him until his tragic death in a boating accident on February 17, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Marla Fay has endorsed brands such as –
- Puravida Bracelets
- Hyperlite Wake MFG
- Sun Bum
- Nautique Boats
- Nikki’s Beachhouse Boutique
She has pledged her support to the Zoological Wildlife Foundation.
Marla Fay Favorite Things
- Stores – Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville
Source – YouTube
Marla Fay Facts
- Marla’s birthday is on Valentine’s Day.
- She learned to wakeboard at the age of 3. At a young age, she won 2nd place in a World Wakeboard competition.
- The 1st dance she has been asked to was her junior year prom.
- She was a cheerleader and did gymnastics for a brief period of time.
- Marla played basketball and had a coach but was never a part of the school team.
- She typically starts her videos with a greeting “Hey gang!”
- Marla has collaborated with fellow social media stars Josie Jabs, Ella Meloche, Hannah Meloche, Reeve Meloche, Andrew Meloche, and Jack Meloche.
- Marla is fond of swimming, surfing, cycling, snorkeling, and driving an ATV.
- She jumped out of a plane for her birthday in 2020 and immediately sensed she’d be addicted to the activity.
- One of her mantras in life is to “build a wall of ‘I don’t care'” and has been described as completely unaffected or carefree by her friends.
- All of her friends agree that she is not scared of anything. Marla admitted that the only thing that scares her is people running towards her. She either freezes in place or drops to the floor.
- Tigers, alligators, and snakes are just some of the animals she had the chance to pet.
- Marla has developed a 10-minute booty building workout routine that requires no equipment and also helps build leg muscles in the process. It includes exercises such as leg kickback, fire hydrant, crossover, hip thrust, glute bridge, leg lifts, bodyweight squats, and side lunges.
- She suffers from dyslexia.
- Marla has never smoked.
- She can play the guitar.
- She drives a 2018 Mustang with an eco-boost.
- Marla considers herself a very honest person and has confessed her feelings to every guy she liked.
- She almost died of hypothermia in New Zealand. The condition starts developing around the 5th to 7th minute, and she stayed on a glacier for around 15 minutes.
- She only photoshopped a picture of herself once. Everyone noticed and bashed her for it, so she never did it again.
- One of her friends, Cornelia, dropped a log on her foot in the past. Marla was taken to the hospital and never spoke to Cornelia again.
- Her dad has a record player with a huge sound system connected to it and blasts music every night. Even with all the doors closed, the sound is loud and annoys her.
- Her goal in life is to visit all 195 countries. As of mid-February 2020, she has visited 21.
Featured Image by Marla Fay / Instagram