|Sinqua Walls Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sinqua Walls is an American actor and former college basketball player for the renowned California State Polytechnic University as well as the University of San Francisco. He came to limelight after appearing in the TV show Blue Mountain State (2010). He gained further popularity by starring in several other programs including the MTV series Teen Wolf (2012–2013) where he portrayed the character of Vernon Boyd in a recurring role and by appearing in numerous movies such as the horror film Shark Night 3D (2011) and the comedy flick Otherhood (2019).
Sinqua Mali Walls
Louisiana, United States
He went to Beverly Hills High School and El Segundo High School in Los Angeles. After that, he studied Film and Theatre at the University of San Francisco, graduating in 2007.
He is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Naturi Naughton – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He is of African, Jamaican, French, and Native American descent.
- Fuller lips
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as M&M’s.
Sinqua Walls Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Playing the guitar, participating in a variety of sports
- Passion – Caring for the homeless and fighting hunger in America
- First Film That He Had Memorized Entirely – The Radio Flyer
Source – IMDb
Sinqua Walls Facts
- In his childhood, he was involved in a wide variety of sports, and he also devoted a lot of time learning plays and studying his favorite films to the point of memorizing every single line – as a practice for a future career in acting. After watching The Radio Flyer at the age of 11, he knew that acting was what he yearned to do.
- Walls had performed all of his own basketball stunts in his role as Devon Langer on the sports comedy film Necessary Roughness (1991).
- Apart from being an actor, he is a published poet.
Featured Image by The Hollywood Social Lounge / YouTube / CC BY 3.0