|Eva Amurri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1985|
Eva Amurri is an American actress who is known for her lead role as Grace Berry in the 2008 comedy-drama film, Middle of Nowhere. She also made a cameo appearance as Dina in the 7th season of the popular sitcom, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Eva has also appeared in various other TV shows and movies including Earthly Possessions (1999), New York, I Love You (2008), That’s My Boy (2012), The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe (2015), Mothers and Daughters (2016).
Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
New York City, New York, United States
Connecticut, United States
Amurri went to Friends Seminary in Manhattan before attending Saint Ann’s School in Brooklyn, New York. Later, she graduated from Brown University.
- Father – Franco Amurri (Italian Director)
- Mother – Susan Sarandon (Actress)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Jack Henry Robbins (Younger Half-Brother) (Director, Editor), Miles Robbins (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor, Musician), Antonio Amurri (Paternal Grandfather), Phillip Leslie Tomalin (Maternal Grandfather) (Advertising Executive, Television Producer, One-Time Nightclub Singer), Lenora Marie (Maternal Grandmother)
Amurri is represented by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Amurri has dated –
- Kyle Martino (2011-Present) – Eva Amurri and Kyle Martino, a Major League Soccer player & NBC Sports broadcaster, got hitched on October 29, 2011. They parent 2 children – a daughter named Marlowe (b. August 9, 2014) and a son named Major James Martino (b. October 19, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Eva has Italian (including Sicilian), English, German, Irish, and Welsh ancestry.
Chiseled facial featured
Amurri has been a part of a Neiman Marcus campaign with her mother, Susan Sarandon.
Through social media, she has either or promoted various brands like K-Y Yours+Mine Couples Lubricants, Almond Breeze, LUMIFY Eye Drops, and Harry Josh Pro Tools.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Jackie in the 3rd season of the comedy-drama series, Californication
- Her appearance, along with her mother, on Season 7 (Episode 15) of the popular sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Amurri made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film, Bob Roberts, in 1992.
First TV Show
In 2001, Eva made her first TV show appearance as Dina in an episode, titled “The One with Joey’s New Brain”, of the popular sitcom, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, along with her mother.
To stay fit and healthy, Eva Amurri likes to eat a fresh and balanced diet. She has stated that she consumes goat’s milk and eats fruits, steamed veggies, and chicken.
Eva Amurri Favorite Things
- Food – Thai
- Beverage – Coffee with Goat’s milk
- Subject – Maths
Source – Well+Good
Eva Amurri Facts
- Eva’s photograph portrait, taken by director Robert Mapplethorpe in 1988, became a part of the permanent collection at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City, NYC.
- As a child, she was not allowed to have sweet treats including cakes. So, she would often smuggle them from movie sets.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy.
- While filming Mothers and Daughters, Eva was pregnant with her daughter and by the time the filming completed, she was 9 months pregnant.
- She suffered a miscarriage at 9 weeks with her second child with her husband Kyle.
- She aspired to be an astronaut when she was young.
- Visit her official website @ happilyevaafter.com.
Featured Image by The Heart Truth / Flickr / Public Domain