|Jaime Wyatt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1985|
Jaime Wyatt is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who is known for the release of various songs including Wishing Well, Neon Cross, Wasco, Giving Back The Best of Me, Misery and Gin.
Jaime Wyatt O’Neill
Santa Monica, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Nashville.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Country, Outlaw Country, Americana
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
New West Records
She has also released her music with various other records including Forty Below Records and Lakeshore Records.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- She sports a fringe hairstyle and several tattoos on her hands.
Jaime Wyatt Favorite Things
- Place Where Her Country Music Was Created – Nashville, Tennessee
- Album By Bob Dylan – Nashville Skyline
Source – Flaunt
Jaime Wyatt Facts
- She was raised in Tacoma, Washington.
- Singing came naturally to her as both of her parents were musicians. She grew up listening to various popularly known music artists from the 90s including Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Hank Williams, and The Pretenders.
- Jaime came out of the closet at an interview sometime in early 2020.
- She considers her style to be inspired by The Rolling Stones, Gram Parsons, Keith Richards, and Mick Jagger.
- In her free time, Jaime likes to do her gardening, take walks, meditate, and watch documentaries.
- She released her first track titled Marijuana Man on October 12, 2014.
- Jaime released her debut album titled Neon Cross on May 29, 2020. It consisted of a total of 11 tracks that were Sweet Mess, Neon Cross, L I V I N, Make Something Outta Me, By Your Side, Goodbye Queen, Mercy, Rattlesnake Girl, and Demon Tied to a Chair in My Brain.
- With time, Jaime has collaborated with various artists including Shooter Jennings, Sam Morrow, and Sam Outlaw.
- Jaime was 17 years old when she moved from a rural island in Washington State to Los Angeles. Later, she relocated to Nashville.
Featured Image By Jaime Wyatt / Instagram