|Molly Burnett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1988|
Molly Burnett is an American actress and producer whose notable television credits include playing the role of Kelly Ann Van Awken in Queen of the South (2017-2021), Melanie Jonas in Days of Our Lives (2008-2012; 2014-2016), Molly Byrne in CSI: NY (2012), Kim Riley in Major Crimes (2013), Maxie Jones in General Hospital (2016; 2018), Amanda Jane in True Blood (2009-2014), Detective Grace Muncy in both Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2022-2023) and Law & Order: Organized Crime (2023), etc.
Molly Kathleen Burnett
Denver, Colorado, United States
Manhattan, New York, United States
Molly completed her high school education by graduating from Littleton High School in Colorado with honors.
Furthermore, she went on to attend the private liberal arts school called Wagner College located in Staten Island.
- Father – David Burnett
- Mother – Katie Burnett
- Siblings – William Burnett (Younger Brother)
Molly Burnett has been represented by –
- A3 Artists Agency
- Archetype Management in Los Angeles
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Burnett has dated –
- Aaron Hill (2008-2009)
- Casey Deidrick (2009-2010) – In 2009, Molly began a romantic relationship with her co-star Casey Deidrick, who played her love interest Chad DiMera on the long-running soap opera, Days of Our Lives. However, their romance fizzled out a year later in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
- Striking smile
- Chin dimple
- Expressive eyes
Molly Burnett has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- Jimmy Choo
- T3 Micro
- Yves Saint Laurent
Molly Burnett Favorite Things
- Sports – Football, Basketball
- NFL Team – Denver Broncos
- Gym Classes – Orange Theory
- Television Shows – WandaVision, Glee, Vampire Diaries
Source – WeAreEntertainmentNews.com, MeRoyaltyOnline.com
Molly Burnett Facts
- She was crowned as the homecoming princess in high school.
- For her performance on Days of our Lives, Molly received the Daytime Emmy Award nomination in the ‘Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series’ category in 2010 and again in 2012. Furthermore, she was also nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the ‘Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Digital Daytime Drama Series’ category for her work on Relationship Status in 2018.
- She is a self-confessed sneakerhead. Additionally, her very first pair of sneakers was the Retro 1 Air Jordans.
- While studying in high school, Molly was selected to perform in the Colorado All-State Choir, All-State Jazz Choir, and the National Honor Choir in Los Angeles.
- She is a black belt holder in karate.
- She is a massive fan of Martha Stewart.
- Molly has a pet dog named Eloise.
- She shares her birth date with prominent celebrities such as Gigi Hadid, John Cena, George Lopez, John Oliver, Kal Penn, Dev Patel, Jaime King, Chloe Kim, Aaron Dessner, Shirley Temple, Barry Watson, Taio Cruz, Michael Moore, Matthew Underwood, Joyce DeWitt, and many others.
- In addition to her television roles, Molly has starred in films like Parking Sarah (2014), Hiker Brooke Ferrio (2015), The Wedding Party Lisa (2016), Mommy I Didn’t Do It Gail Saverin (2017), Shattered Kate Stinson (2017), etc.
Featured Image by Molly Burnett / Instagram