|Barry Watson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1974|
|Spouse||Natasha Gregson Wagner|
Barry Watson is an American actor who is popular among fans for starring in shows like 7th Heaven (1996-2006), Samantha Who? (2007-2009), The Loudest Voice (2019), etc. He has more than 100k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Michael Barrett Watson
Traverse City, Michigan, United States
- Father – Michael Watson (Attorney)
- Mother – Karen Watson (Paralegal)
- Siblings – Scott Watson (Older Brother), Christie Watson (Older Sister), Kip Watson (Younger Brother) (Works in the U.S. Army)
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Barry has dated –
- Laura Payne-Gabriel (1996-2002) – Barry and Laura Payne-Gabriel were married from November 21, 1997, until 2002, when the couple’s divorce was finalized.
- Tracy Hutson (2003-2011) – On July 14, 2006, he tied the knot with his former high school girlfriend, Tracy Hutson. They became parents to sons Oliver Watson (b. May 2, 2005) and Felix Watson (b. November 13, 2007) before ending their marriage in 2011.
- Natasha Gregson Wagner (2011-Present) – Natasha Gregson Wagner and Watson took their wedding vows on December 21, 2014. He met her while getting his hair cut. He had proposed to her on his own birthday. They share a daughter named Clover Clementyne Watson (b. May 30, 2012) together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
Barry Watson Favorite Things
- Horror Movies – The Exorcist, The Omen (1976), The Fog (1980)
- Hotels – La Colombe d’Or, Cavallo Point Lodge, Grand Hotel
- Cities – San Francisco, Auckland, Vancouver, Detroit, London
- Vacation Spot – Traverse City
- Weekend Getaways – San Francisco, Ojai
Source – IndieLondon.co.uk, Jae-HaKim.com
Barry Watson Facts
- He has claimed to have seen the mythical creature Bigfoot outside his window as a kid.
- Barry is often seen supporting the basketball team, Los Angeles Clippers.
- He successfully underwent treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a type of cancer, in 2002. He has been in remission since 2003.
- His wife Natasha is the daughter of the late actress Natalie Wood.
- Barry makes great grilled cheese sandwiches.
- On his own birthday, he gives presents to his wife and his 3 children.
- Barry is a big fan of ferns.
- Barry admires chef Mario Batali.
- Barry is a fan and supporter of the University of Michigan.
- He has a pet dog named John Wayne of the chihuahua breed, weighing 4.5 pounds.
- Barry calls himself an air-cooled Porsche enthusiast.
- Barry wanted to be a soccer player while young.
- He has a blood clotting disorder called Factor 5 Leiden mutation.
- Barry can impersonate his father-in-law, Robert Wagner.
- All his 3 children know swimming as he taught them personally.
- At 15, he stopped growing.
- When he was in 5th grade, his father ran his mother’s station wagon on his leg.
- He was a pyromaniac at the age of 6.
- During his high school graduation, he had to wear an eye patch because he had gotten sucker-punched.
- Barry is great at making pancakes.
- He does not like eating mushrooms.
Featured Image by Barry Watson / Instagram