|Casey Deidrick Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1987|
Casey Deidrick is an American actor and singer who is best known for portraying the character of Chad DiMera in the popular soap opera Days of Our Lives (2009–2013). He is also well recognized for playing Tommy in the thriller TV series Eye Candy (2015) and Max in the crime drama TV series In The Dark (2019-Present). Besides that, he has served as the unclean vocalist in the heavy metal band known as And Still I Rise.
Casey Jon Deidrick
Santa Clara, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Casey, after his high school graduation in 2005, had attended the Metropolitan State University of Denver in Colorado. He had majored in theater and psychology there but had dropped out after about a year into his courses and moved to California to pursue a career in show business.
- Father – Barry Jon Deidrick (Electrician)
- Mother – Denise Deidrick (née Deck) (Nurse)
- Others – Amy (Younger Half-Sister), Jake (Younger Half-Brother), Micayla (Younger Half-Sister), Nikole (Younger Half-Sister), Clifford Leo Deidrick (Paternal Grandfather), Marian Genevieve Conners (Paternal Grandmother), Daniel Joseph ‘Denny’ Vargo (Maternal Grandfather), Sherral Lee Sanada (Maternal Grandmother). He has a step-mother and a step-father.
Heavy Metal, Rock
6 ft 3.5 in or 191¾ cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Casey has dated –
- Molly Burnett (2009-2010)
- Kate Mansi (2012)
- Jahan Yousaf (2013-2017) – In 2013, he had started dating Jahan Yousaf. He kept posting lovable pictures for the next 4 years but stopped in 2017 which hinted that they might have had separated.
- Serena – He is speculated to be dating a girl named Serena in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Irish, and Italian descent.
- Toned physique
- Sports a thick beard
- Affable smile
- Has multiple tattoos on his left arm
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Has an inscription tattooed on his collarbone
Casey Deidrick Facts
- Born in Santa Clara, California, Casey had started living with his father in Hollister, California, from the age of 7, when his mother had decided to move to Arizona. This was after his parents had got divorced when he was 3 years old. After his freshman year in high school, aged 15, he had relocated to Highlands Ranch, Colorado, to live with his mother, who had relocated there.
- It was there that he had developed an interest in both snowboarding and skateboarding, and had become so skilled at the latter that he had not just earned a sponsor but also competed in the 2004 Vans World Amateur Championship. He was just 17 years old then and had participated in the competition with a sprained ankle. He was also featured in a photo spread for the international magazine Transworld Skateboarding.
- An aggressive skateboarder by style, he would often have to deal with minor injuries sustained while performing his skateboarding stunts. He had also suffered a serious head injury later that year (2004) which had left him severely concussed.
- Casey had, at first, decided to take some time off from the sport and eventually retired completely to focus on acting. He had been inclined towards acting for the first time, aged 15 when he had seen The Lord of the Rings.
- In 2012, he had adopted a Siberian husky dog and named it Nanuk.
- His hobbies include CrossFit training and practicing meditation, Muay Thai boxing, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Featured Image by Casey Deidrick / Instagram