|Txunamy Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 2009|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Txunamy is an American social media personality, Instagram star, actress, YouTuber, model, and TikToker who is known for being a member of the popular social media family named Familia Diamond. The family has gained a huge fan base and enjoys more than 8 million subscribers and more than 1.3 billion views on the videos uploaded on the channel titled Familia Diamond. Txunamy started acting and modeling at a very young age and has been flourishing in the fields ever since. As an actress, she has been a part of various projects which include the likes of Mani, Chicken Girls, Jam Jr., Jingle Bells, Baby Doll Records, and many others. She also started modeling when she was quite young and has endorsed a bunch of brands, such as Nike, over the years. Txunamy’s eponymous YouTube channel was created on March 19, 2015, and she has uploaded several videos based on makeup, challenges, pranks, and other things from her daily life. She has also collaborated with the likes of Coco Quinn, Ava Marie Foley, Lexy Kolker, Hayley LeBlanc, Piper Rockelle, and Mason McNulty to create interesting content. Moreover, Txunamy has amassed an impressive fan base for herself on social media with more than 4.5 million followers on her official Instagram account, and more than 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
California, United States
Txunamy has attended a school and has also uploaded a couple of videos on her YouTube channel based on her school life.
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, Actress, YouTuber, Model, TikToker
- Father – Sdiezzel (Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star, Patriarch of Familia Diamond)
- Mother – Esthalla (Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star, Matriarch of Familia Diamond)
- Siblings – Diezel Ortiz (Younger Brother) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star), Solage Ortiz (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality, Actress, YouTuber, Instagram Star), Ranger Ortiz (Younger Brother) (Social Media Personality, Instagram Star)
- Others – Naiomy Ortiz (Older Half-Sister) (Social Media Personality, TikTok Star), Suri Belle (Younger Cousin) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber)
Txunamy is managed by her parents.
4 ft 7 in or 139.5 cm
35 kg or 77 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
- Dimpled smile
- Slightly wavy hair
- Pierced ears
- Pointed chin
- Lean body
Txunamy has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Nike, Kardashian Kids’, GUESS Kids’, OshKosh B’gosh, GapKids, and HM Kids’.
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of Mattel, Walmart, Nina Kids Shoes, Huda Beauty, Royal Rascals Apparel, The Red Balloon Childrenswear, Dezzys, and INSTYLE MOM.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the famous social media family named Familia Diamond which also includes the rest of her family members. The YouTube channel titled Familia Diamond was created on October 10, 2017, and it has accumulated more than 8 million subscribers and more than 1.3 billion views on its videos.
- Having been cast as Brittany /Britney in the comedy web series, Mani
- Playing the role of Brittany in a few episodes of the teen drama web series, Chicken Girls, which starred the likes of Annie LeBlanc, Hayden Summerall, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Madison Lewis, Indiana Massara, Dylan Conrique, Riley Lewis, and Aliyah Moulden
- Appearing in the music series, Jam Jr., whose lead cast includes Hayley LeBlanc, Gavin Magnus, and John Legend
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4.5 million followers on her official Instagram account, and more than 3.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
First Web Show
Txunamy made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Brittany in an episode, titled Sleepover, of the comedy series, Mani, in September 2017. Directed by Mitch Parks, the cast also included the likes of Hayley LeBlanc, Lawrence Wayne Curry, Rosie De Candia, Amber Kellehan, Piper Rockelle, and Andriana Manfredi.
Txunamy stays fit and healthy by leading an active life and having vegetarian food.
Txunamy Favorite Things
- Song – Come & Get It by Selena Gomez
- Animal – Zebra
- Color – Red
Source – YouTube
- She started taking interest in fashion when she was just around 2 years old.
- At the age of 4, Txunamy had already started modeling.
- She has aspired to become a model and an actress ever since she was a child.
- Her self-titled YouTube channel was created on March 19, 2015, and the videos on the channel have amassed more than 80 million views.
- Txunamy has been featured in a number of editorials and magazines such as Vogue, Glamour, and Hollywood Life.
- Her Instagram account was created by her mother in the year 2014.
- She is a big fan of singer and actress, Selena Gomez, and Txunamy has also credited her as her inspiration.
- In 2017, she appeared in a music video for Jingle Bells.
- Txunamy has also been cast in an episode of the family series, Baby Doll Records, in July 2018.
- The first video that was uploaded on Familia Diamond on October 29, 2017, was titled “What happened to Txunamy?? YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!!”. Also, the videos on the channel usually revolve around challenges, pranks, and the daily life of the members of Familia Diamond.
- She shares a friendly bond with the likes of Coco Quinn, Ava Marie Foley, Lexy Kolker, Ava Kolker, Hayley LeBlanc, Piper Rockelle, and Mason McNulty.
- Txunamy’s merchandise has also been made available for her fans and supporters to buy online.
- The critics have often criticized her parents for bringing her into so much spotlight which might ruin her childhood and simply add pressure on her as a child to achieve more and more.
- She enjoys dancing and making fun videos.
- The family had a pomeranian named March that got lost in February 2018.
- Txunamy is a lefty.
- She is a vegetarian. She doesn’t even eat eggs.
- She can crochet.
- Txunamy likes drawing.
- She can play the piano.
- She is a bookworm.
- She doesn’t like candies.
- She can box as well.
Featured Image by Txunamy / Instagram
Hey it’s me txunamy I love you guys so much! 💞💖
Hey TXU my name is Ryleigh. I’m 11 almost 12 years old. I will be 12 this upcoming week on Tuesday. So yes that means I’m a valentines baby. So in 3 days I will turn 12. Also I saw the video on Jordan Matter’s channel where you and the other girl helped Salish become a teenager. When you helped her first by helping her make purchases of the kinds of clothes you like to wear because you were already a teenager. That you think she should wear after she became an official teenager. On November 29th of last year. A lot of those clothes were so expensive. The best parts when you were helping her were when Jordan was saying like don’t you think that’s a little to expensive. Or something like that. And then Salish would be like are you Saying no. And then one of the 2 of you would be like you could say no and get a tattoo. Or you can say no if you want, and then Jordan would be like I mean yes get it. Because when Salish thought he was saying no. And she was like are you saying no. And the red alarm went on the top left corner of the screen. And made that sound that it would make if Jordan said no. Then Jordan is like I mean yes get it. And the green alarm is on the top left corner of the screen the same place the red Alarm was. And it went ding because Jordan did not say no yet. And also love all the outfits you wear. I turn 13 not this year but next year 2024. And I just asked my mom. And she said it wouldn’t be appropriate to wear shirts like you and Salish both wear now. Like no shirts showing any of my belly. Not one bit of my belly can be shown in my Shirts. Even after I turn 13 next year. I can’t wear shirts like you and Salish both wear now. Like the shirts that Salish wears that show her belly are like not showing much of her belly at all. And when I become a teenager next year. I can’t even wear those shirts. Sk love your outfits you wear. And love your family channel. So love you love Ryleigh.
Omg can I get your phone number my cousin really wants it he says your cute and can you give me a shoutout pls..
How many calories do u eat in a day