|Erin Gilfoy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1991|
Erin Gilfoy is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best-known for co-running the YouTube channel Carly and Erin with her friend Carly Incontro. She had started her online journey in 2015 on the Vine platform where she had gained more than 50k followers. However, after the platform was shut down in late 2017, she and Carly began their YouTube channel with a series called Vining and Driving, where the duo would interview former Vine stars while driving around Los Angeles. The channel grew from that series and expanded with vlogs, pranks, challenges, and roasting videos, amassing more than 1.5 million subscribers. Erin has also developed a strong following on other social media platforms with more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erin had graduated from the Ashland High School in her home state of Massachusetts. She then joined the Westfield State University for further studies.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
She is represented by United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin has dated –
- T.J. Petracca (2018-Present) – Erin got engaged to T.J. Petracca, who works as a digital strategist in the music industry in October 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Dense, shoulder-length hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Erin Gilfoy Facts
- Apart from the Carly and Erin channel, Erin also runs a self-titled YouTube channel that delves more into her personal life and has garnered more than 150k subscribers.
- She has stated in a YouTube video that although it was her childhood dream to become a singer, she never received formal training in the craft as she was always scared of performing on stage and facing people.
- Before she committed to YouTube fulltime, she used to babysit and work at an Under Armour store.
- She revealed in a December 2018 YouTube vlog that she has suffered from low self-esteem issues due to being underweight and has also been afflicted by Hypoglycemia due to which she has often suffered episodes of fainting and light-headedness.
Featured Image by Erin Gilfoy / Instagram