|Brady Farrar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 2005|
|Eye Color||Ice Blue|
Brady Farrar is an American dancer, actor, and reality-TV star. He is best known for starring in the 8th season of Lifetime’s dancing reality-TV series Dance Moms (2019) alongside his mom, Tricia Farrar. He was also a gold medalist at the 2016 Youth America Grand Prix.
Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
He trained dancing at the Stars Dance Studio in Miami, Florida, United States. After he appeared on Dance Moms, he was a guest dancer for Abby Lee Dance Studio in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Brady was also a straight “A” student in school.
Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Actor
- Father – Sean Farrar (Worked for the United States Armed Forces)
- Mother – Tricia Farrar (Reality-TV Star, Former Collegiate Softball Player)
- Siblings – Bennett Farrar (Older Brother), Bode Farrar (Younger Brother)
Brady Farrar is represented by Bloc Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brady Farrar has dated –
- Pressley Hosbach (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Brady Farrar became an ambassador for Capezio at the age of 9.
Brady Farrar Favorite Things
- Mom On Dance Moms – Melissa Gisoni (Mom Of Mackenzie and Maddie Ziegler)
- Dance Styles – Contemporary, Hip Hop, Ballet
- Dances On Dance Moms – PTSD, King of Queens
- Band – Queen
- Disney Characters – Nemo, Rex
- Dancing Role Models – James Whiteside, Victor Smalley, Nikolai Tsiskaridze
- Singer – Freddie Mercury
Source – Woman’s Day, CarriesChronicles.com
Brady Farrar Facts
- Due to his father’s occupation, he moved around and was known as a military brat.
- He started dancing at the age of 6.
- Brady and his mom left his dad and 2 brothers behind to move to North Carolina when he was 8 years old. He attended a Master Class taught by Victor Smalley and Angel Armas, owners of Stars Dance Studio.
- Victor Smalley immediately had an undeniable feeling about Brady. Soon after, he openly told Brady’s mom: “Your son is going to be one of the best male dancers this world has seen”.
- At the age of 12, he felt like his purpose in life is to dance.
- His older brother Bennett is gay.
- He has been described as a “choreography encyclopedia” because he never forgets a dance, even if it’s been a year since he performed it.
- Brady might have an eidetic or photographic memory. His mom recalled Brady being able to tell both the old and the new license plate of cars he saw on a parking lot without putting in an effort.
- One of his dreams for the future is to own a chain of theme parks. He describes himself as a “rollercoaster freak” because he knows trivia about every rollercoaster in the United States.
- Brady was the 1st male dancer to become a permanent member of the Abby Lee Dance Studio’s elite team.
- His favorite part of working with Abby Lee Miller is her “tough love” method of teaching because it allowed him to get better.
- At the 2014 American Dance Awards,, he was named “Young Male Dancer of the Year”. He was also named “Mini Male Best Dancer of the Year” at The Dance Awards in 2014.
- He was the 2nd male dancer with the title of a “Best Dancer” to appear on Dance Moms. The 1st was Gavin Scott Morales, who won the title of “Mini Male Best Dancer” at The Dance Awards in 2015.
- One of his dreams is to dance for the Royal Ballet or the American Ballet Theatre.
- He loves ballet because it’s very disciplined.
- Brady loves contemporary because it allows him to let go and for his emotions to tell a story. Dancing hip hop allows him to simply have fun and “groove”.
- He prefers drama over comedy, sweet over savory, and sweatpants over jeans.
- His most memorable fan encounter happened when a girl fainted after she saw him.
- Brady wishes he could take a dancing class from dancer and choreographer George Balanchine. Unfortunately, George passed away in 1983.
Featured Image by Brady Farrar / Instagram