|Tom Goodman-Hill Quick Info|
|Year of Birth||1968|
Tom Goodman-Hill is an English teacher turned actor who is predominantly known for his work in film, television, theatre, and radio.
Tom was born in 1968.
Enfield, Middlesex, London, England, United Kingdom
Tom graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Drama and English with a teaching qualification from the University of Warwick in the past.
Tom is represented by Scott Marshall Partners Ltd.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tom Goodman-Hill has dated –
- Kerry Bradley (2005-2014) – Tom was previously married to Kerry Bradley from 2005 to 2014, with whom he has 2 children.
- Jessica Raine (2010-Present) – Tom Goodman-Hill was revealed to have been in a relationship with actress Jessica Raine in 2013. The couple first met in 2010, at a National Theatre’s production of Earthquakes in London. They tied the knot on August 30, 2015. Together, the couple has a son who was born in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a thick beard.
Tom Goodman-Hill Facts
- He was raised on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Professionally, Tom is a primary school teacher.
- While residing in Newcastle, he actively worked in various amateur performances at the People’s Theatre.
- In the past, Tom worked as a substitute teacher in Coventry. However, he decided to relocate to London in order to follow his passion for acting.
- While attending the University of Warwick, he consistently took part in student dramas.
- Tom made his debut TV show appearance in Coasting in 1990. In 1996, he was cast in his first theatrical film titled In Love and War as Houston Kenyon, alongside the likes of actors Sandra Bullock, Chris O’Donnell, and Mackenzie Astin.
- Tom had once stated in an interview that he was the descendant of political Leveller John Lilburne. He even portrayed him in The Devil’s Whore in 2008.
- He is a huge contributor to the London-based charity organization Scene and Heard.
- In 2003, Tom was cast as Sanderson Reed in the hit film The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen starring Sean Connery, Stuart Townsend, and Peta Wilson to name a few.
Featured Image By Tom Goodman-Hill / Instagram