|Olympia Valance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1993|
Olympia Valance is an Australian actress and model known for her role in the soap opera Neighbours. She initially started her career as a model and made her first appearance on a TV Show on June 2, 2014, as Paige Smith in Neighbours. She has served as the brand ambassador of various popular brands. Her superior acting skills landed her the nominations for Best Daytime Star at the Inside Soap Awards and the Most Popular New Talent at the Logie Awards in 2015.
Olympia Montana Valance
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Olympia Valance went to the Shelford Girls’ Grammar School. She later got enrolled at the Melbourne Actor’s Lab to polish up her acting and stage skills.
- Father – Rajko Vukadinović (Model)
- Mother – Tania Gogos-Wilson (Musician)
- Siblings – Dimitri (Younger Half-Brother), Athina Wilson (Younger Half-Sister) (Singer), Holly Valance (Older Half-Sister) (Actress, Model, Singer). Overall, she has 7 half-siblings.
- Others – Ross Wilson (Stepfather) (Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Producer), Demetrios “Takis” Gogos (Maternal Grandfather), Dora Kitinas (Maternal Grandmother)
Olympia Valance is represented by –
- Beverly Hills-based Roar, LLC.
- William Morris Endeavor (WME)
- IMG Models – Australia
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olympia Valance has dated –
- Greg Cannell (2014-2016) – The rumors of Olympia going out with retail manager Greg Cannell started doing rounds towards the end of 2014. Their relationship was eventually confirmed in November 2014. In February 2016, she took to her Twitter account to announce that she and Greg had mutually agreed to end their relationship.
- Niall Horan (2017) – Olympia sent rumor mills into overdrive with her interview with the British media in which she revealed that she had known Irish singer Niall Horan for a couple of years. She claimed that they were quite close and whenever she was in London, she made sure to spend time with Horan and he did the same when he was in Australia. Just before the interview, they were spotted together on a couple of occasions. He was seen with Olympia in Melbourne while watching a cricket match. So, the interview was seen by the tabloids as a confirmation from Olympia about them being a couple. However, Niall set the record straight during his appearance on Australia’s 60 Minutes by insisting that they weren’t dating and were just hanging out together.
- Karlose Papastergiou (2018) – In the early months of 2018, Olympia was rumored to be going out with her close friend Karlose Papastergiou. These rumors were the result of a couple of pictures she had posted to her Instagram, in which they were seen cuddling and getting cozy. However, she put all the speculation to rest by revealing in an Instagram post that they weren’t dating and Karlose was her gay best friend.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Serbian ancestry and on her mother’s side, she has Greek Australian ancestry.
- Hazel eyes
- Petite figure
- In 2014, Olympia Valance was signed up as the brand ambassador of the UK lingerie brand Gossard. As a part of the endorsement deal, she was hired to spearhead their spring-summer campaign.
- She has also served as the ambassador of Australian chocolate bar Cherry Ripe and Jeep Marquee.
- Olympia has also done endorsement work for Polished Man which is a non-profit organization that aims to tackle violence against children.
- In 2016, she was signed up as the face of Guess‘s Australia Autumn/Winter collection.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Paige Smith in the popular Australian soap opera, Neighbours. She played that role for 4 years before announcing in December 2017 that she had shot her last scene for the popular TV show.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2014, Olympia Valance made her first TV show appearance in the drama TV show, Neighbours.
Olympia makes it a point to workout as regularly as possible. She usually tries to hit the gym 4 days a week. She has hired a personal trainer to guide her through her fitness regime and her preferred workout regime is cross-fit training. Olympia especially loves the fact that she gets more out of cross-fit workout than other workout styles. Her cross-fit workout lasts for about half an hour.
Olympia also makes sure that she fits an hour of gentle exercise in her daily schedule. Olympia usually likes to go for a walk in the lunch break. She often opts to read scripts while walking.
Olympia has also made changes to her diet plan in a bid to shed weight. She has given up junk food and focuses on eating fresh food. She has taken pasta completely off the table, while she has limited sugar consumption. Olympia has also reduced her intake of dairy products. She also believes in maintaining a balance with her daily diet comprising of 30% protein, 40% carb, and 30% fat.
Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – A mix of healthy seeds with banana, berries, and yogurt.
- Second Breakfast – As she starts her day fairly early, she gets hungry by mid-morning so after 3 hours of her first breakfast, she eats some avocados, eggs, and green veggies.
- Lunch – Chicken, broccoli, and sweet potato. On some days, she might add some green veggies as well.
- Dinner – Grilled fish with salad
- Snacks – Fruits and nuts
Olympia Valance Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – SK-II Facial Treatment Mask, ASAP Moisturizer
- Essential Cosmetics – MAC Lip Gloss
- Guilty Pleasure Food – Nutty dark chocolate
- Style Icon – Olivia Palermo
- Most Beautiful Women – Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Rose Byrne, and her mother
- Signature Fragrance – Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
- Shop – Viktoria & Woods, Alice McCall, Thurley, and Max&Co
- Hairstyle – Sleek ponytail
Olympia Valance Facts
- By the time she left the popular soap opera Neighbours, she had appeared in 470 episodes of the show.
- Before she got fame as an actress, she used to work exclusively as a model.
- To bag her role in Neighbours, she had to undergo a long audition process. She had received 4 callbacks during the auditions.
- Visit her official website @ www.olympiavalance.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Olympia Valance / Instagram